• 1 Post By NoBulkNoCutJustGrow

Thread: pre existing gyno

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member

pre existing gyno

if some one start the cycle with pre existing gyno then should he begin that cycle with both tamoxifen and ai ?

IMO, you should run ai anytime you cycle whether you have pre-existing gyno or not.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes^ As for tamox, I would have it on hand. I am sensitive to gyno on certain compounds, usually just the 19nors. So I always have it on hand. Since you have it already you would definitely be at risk. But if you want my personal opinion, if I were you I would try to get rid of the gyno first before cycling.

i haven't any lump issue but some of puffy nipples if this is gyno tell me what should i do in my cycle :
    my stat 28 yld
    185 lbs
    5'10"
    week 1-10 250-500 mg/ml test e twice a week
    week 1-10 hcg 250 iu twice a week
    week 1-12 0.625-1 mg letro eod because i'm pron to gyno
    week 1-12 20 mg tamoxifen ed
    pct : start from week 13 : 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen and 75/50/50/50 clomid
    plz correct me if i forgot something
    Last edited by devil-1986; 04-06-2014 at 02:15 AM.

NoBulkNoCutJustGrow is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    i haven't any lump issue but some of puffy nipples if this is gyno tell me what should i do in my cycle :
    my stat 28 yld
    185 lbs
    6'10"
    week 1-10 250-500 mg/ml test e twice a week
    week 1-10 hcg 250 iu twice a week
    week 1-12 0.625-1 mg letro eod because i'm pron to gyno
    week 1-12 20 mg tamoxifen ed
    pct : start from week 15 : 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen and 75/50/50/50 clomid
    plz correct me if i forgot something
    I too am prone to gyno and have been using a maintenance dose of 10 mg of Tamoxifen (nolva) during cycle along with an AI and have been getting great results and zero gyno flare ups; 20 mg if I dose test more than 800 mg/week. Along with Aromasin at 25mg a day I've been getting great results, no gyno, skin tight dry vascularity, joints are fine. Mind the letro it can crash you Estrogen if you take too much. Hope my 2 cents help.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBulkNoCutJustGrow View Post
    I too am prone to gyno and have been using a maintenance dose of 10 mg of Tamoxifen (nolva) during cycle along with an AI and have been getting great results and zero gyno flare ups; 20 mg if I dose test more than 800 mg/week. Along with Aromasin at 25mg a day I've been getting great results, no gyno, skin tight dry vascularity, joints are fine. Mind the letro it can crash you Estrogen if you take too much. Hope my 2 cents help.
    with using the tamoxifen while on cycle can any effect on gains ?
    and sorry my height is 5'10"
    Last edited by devil-1986; 04-06-2014 at 02:11 AM.

with using the tamoxifen while on cycle can any effect on gains ?
    and sorry my height is 5'10"
    It is believed that high doses of Tamoxifen may lower IGF-1 levels but only slightly and prevent muscle build up in the chest muscles or any other muscles with receptors where tamoxifen exerts it's influence due to the lack of estrogen which is needed to build muscle; at only 10 mg I don't believe there's much of a impact in that regard. I'd say for on cycle 10 mg will give you piece of mind in terms of any gyno that might flare up and the negative effect it might have are negligible at best at that dose. If you weren't on cycle then you could expect your gains to be hindered for sure but with AAS in your system it's not an issue IMO.
    Last edited by NoBulkNoCutJustGrow; 04-06-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

It is believed that high doses of Tamoxifen may lower IGF-1 levels but only slightly and prevent muscle build up in the chest muscles or any other muscles with receptors where tamoxifen exerts it's influence due to the lack of estrogen which is needed to build muscle; at only 10 mg I don't believe there's much of a impact in that regard. I'd say for on cycle 10 mg will give you piece of mind in terms of any gyno that might flare up and the negative effect it might have are negligible at best at that dose. If you weren't on cycle then you could expect your gains to be hindered for sure but with AAS in your system it's not an issue IMO.
    thank u bro , let me ask u something have you get gyno before ? or do you have ever start cycling with pre existing gyno ? if yes tell me what do u do for reverse it ?

thank u bro , let me ask u something have you get gyno before ? or do you have ever start cycling with pre existing gyno ? if yes tell me what do u do for reverse it ?
    No problem brother.

Yeah I have man; once during cycle after a dbol kick start. That dbol is dangerously renown for that if your're not careful. This is what I did: (mind you I was on dbol and close to a gram of test)

week 1: First 3 days: 60 mg ED then last 4 days: 40mg Nolva ED / Aromasin 25mg ED
    Week 2: 40mg Nolva ED / Aromasin 25mg ED
    Wee 3 - until it subsides: 20mg Nolva ED / Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Then maintenance dose of 10 mg after it subsides if you're still on cycle when it does.

Now I run a maintenance dose of 10 mg ED along with my AI from the start of cycle and haven't had any issues again. You can start a cycle on a pre-existing gyno flare up but it'll just take longer for the gyno to be reversed because there's more (testosterone converting to estrogen) to fight off; I would take care of the gyno first though but that's just me.
    devil-1986 likes this.

No problem brother.

Yeah I have man; once during cycle after a dbol kick start. That dbol is dangerously renown for that if your're not careful. This is what I did: (mind you I was on dbol and close to a gram of test)

week 1: First 3 days: 60 mg ED then last 4 days: 40mg Nolva ED / Aromasin 25mg ED
    Week 2: 40mg Nolva ED / Aromasin 25mg ED
    Wee 3 - until it subsides: 20mg Nolva ED / Aromasin 12.5mg ED
    Then maintenance dose of 10 mg after it subsides if you're still on cycle when it does.

Now I run a maintenance dose of 10 mg ED along with my AI from the start of cycle and haven't had any issues again. You can start a cycle on a pre-existing gyno flare up but it'll just take longer for the gyno to be reversed because there's more (testosterone converting to estrogen) to fight off; I would take care of the gyno first though but that's just me.
    many thanks to you buddy ,I need tell you something before start your protocol i'm start 40 mg ed of tamoxifen one weeks ago for one week and currently on 20 mg for another week i'll start my cycle from Saturday , would you recommend me to stop tamoxifen now and start your protocol from Saturday or use this 20 mg until Saturday then switch to your protocol ?

many thanks to you buddy ,I need tell you something before start your protocol i'm start 40 mg ed of tamoxifen one weeks ago for one week and currently on 20 mg for another week i'll start my cycle from Saturday , would you recommend me to stop tamoxifen now and start your protocol from Saturday or use this 20 mg until Saturday then switch to your protocol ?
    No just stick back with the 40 mg right away for another week or so; so it'll be 2 weeks or so doing 40 mg; once you start to see the gyno soften then that means it's receding and you can go down to 20 mg ED until it's gone and then just do 10 mg ED for the entire cycle just to be safe. If it's soft already and not hard then just go to 20 mg until it's completely gone. Make sure to use the AI as well at a high dose. Good luck bro.
    devil-1986 likes this.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Have you considered treating your pre-existing gyno pre-cycle? Nolva is the premiere clinical gyno tx medication...regardless of cause.

Like NoBulk said Nolva can hinder cycle gains, which is why Letro (or another AI) is recommended during cycle.

There is no need for Nolva and Aromasin .
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Have you considered treating your pre-existing gyno pre-cycle? Nolva is the premiere clinical gyno tx medication...regardless of cause.

Like NoBulk said Nolva can hinder cycle gains, which is why Letro (or another AI) is recommended during cycle.

There is no need for Nolva and Aromasin.
    True magic good point. I would treat it pre-cycle as well and I believe that's what our friend here is going to do leading up to the start of the cycle. It's too problematic to deal with gyno and also start a solid cycle; your frame of mind should be sound and ready for the cycle and not worried about gyno flare ups which can make your mood drop affecting your attitude at the gym. Not just fiscally but mentally speaking having gyno really take you out of the game; it does for me at least.

I only recommended the Nolva-Aromasin combo because that's what worked for me. There's other combinations you can use but Nolva definitely is the way to go for gyno. Before having to go see a doc that is.
    devil-1986 likes this.

No just stick back with the 40 mg right away for another week or so; so it'll be 2 weeks or so doing 40 mg; once you start to see the gyno soften then that means it's receding and you can go down to 20 mg ED until it's gone and then just do 10 mg ED for the entire cycle just to be safe. If it's soft already and not hard then just go to 20 mg until it's completely gone. Make sure to use the AI as well at a high dose. Good luck bro.
    ok then would you recommend me to don't start the cycle and wait until gyno completely gone ? ohh ... this can take much time .
    in your pre-cycle protocol can i ran 0.5 mg eod of letro Instead of aromasin ? because i haven't aromasin and it's very hard to find

ok then would you recommend me to don't start the cycle and wait until gyno completely gone ? ohh ... this can take much time .
    in your pre-cycle protocol can i ran 0.5 mg eod of letro Instead of aromasin ? because i haven't aromasin and it's very hard to find
    Shouldn't take more than 3 weeks if it's not too advanced brother. In 3 weeks you should be close to if not completely cleared if it's small. If it's full blown gynecomastia then yes it would take a lot longer. You can start the cycle if you'd like just it'll take longer than 3 weeks for the gyno to be completely gone.

Here's the aromasin in liquid. I've bought form them before they're legit.

Exemestane 30mL 25mg/mL
    devil-1986 likes this.

Here's some info for letro I found for you too if it helps.

Running letro to reverse gyno:
    I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
    2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
    3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
    Day 2: 1.5mg
    Day 3: 1.0mg
    Day 4: .50mg***
    Day 5: .25mg
    ***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle. Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
    With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone :estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your post cycle therapy (pct) so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular post cycle therapy (pct).

This now leads us into the question of reversing gyno while not on cycle. There are a few things to remember here. You have already waited longer than you should have, and your sex drive will be shot. You can use tribulus or another natural test booster to help you in this scenario but I can***8217;t guarantee the effectiveness. Just follow gyno reversal protocols 2 or 3. When coming off again you must taper and begin using nolvadex to prevent any rebound effect that may occur.

How much nolvadex should you use if you are not going into post cycle therapy (pct) and running this off cycle? I suggest starting at 20mg ED for a week and then lowering it to 10mg for another week and then coming off completely.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Shouldn't take more than 3 weeks if it's not too advanced brother. In 3 weeks you should be close to if not completely cleared if it's small. If it's full blown gynecomastia then yes it would take a lot longer. You can start the cycle if you'd like just it'll take longer than 3 weeks for the gyno to be completely gone.

Here's the aromasin in liquid. I've bought form them before they're legit.

Exemestane 30mL 25mg/mL
    yeah that shit is very small , i hope with you'r protocol completely treat that .
    Big thanks to you on you'r advise and very useful info bro .

yeah that shit is very small , i hope with you'r protocol completely treat that .
    Big thanks to you on you'r advise and very useful info bro .
    No problem brother. Hope you get it resolved. Let me know how it goes.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Thread Information