Thread: UG AI's

against_grain is offline Junior Member

UG AI's

Speaking in general here: how has members experience been with UG lab sourced a-dex, etc? In the past I was able to obtain pharma grade adex, but not longer am able to. So I have a solid source that has UG adex...... I am just hesitant because if it was bunk Id only know when I had estro sides, and then its too late!

In thinking about it, I know alot of labs buy and reconstitute Test powder, etc. but for a UG lab to synthesize arimidex how difficult is that process?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by against_grain View Post
    Speaking in general here: how has members experience been with UG lab sourced a-dex, etc? In the past I was able to obtain pharma grade adex, but not longer am able to. So I have a solid source that has UG adex...... I am just hesitant because if it was bunk Id only know when I had estro sides, and then its too late!

In thinking about it, I know alot of labs buy and reconstitute Test powder, etc. but for a UG lab to synthesize arimidex how difficult is that process?

I'm pretty sure a lot of the sources are able to get them pretty easily cause they're considered "research chemicals".

Of course there is still the possibility to get bunk ai but I'd be more weary of a source sayin he has pharma grade than if they brewed themself. Unless u really trust them. Cause I'd think there's more faked pharma then straight research chemical

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by against_grain View Post

You know exactly what your geting with pharma grade. I would not trust ug AI's but if thats all you can get well thats up to you but i would defo make sure you get your blood work done to check your e2.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never had a bad product with the board sponsor. I also have lab work to prove it. Not to mention they don't taste horrid. May not seem like a big deal untill you've tasted otner people's research chems

K_PIN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    I've never had a bad product with the board sponsor. I also have lab work to prove it. Not to mention they don't taste horrid. May not seem like a big deal untill you've tasted otner people's research chems
    This. I have sources that are a little cheaper and I refuse to get AI's or PCT from anyone but these guys. It's been years and I've never gotten a bad product from them. Shipping is fast and they are a pleasure to deal with.

Thread Information