clayduray is offline New Member

Second Cycle Recommendations...

Hello,

I am starting my research to run my second cycle which I want to start May 1st. My goals are to put on lean muscle and gain strength. I am 36yrs old, currently 6ft1 and weight 180lbs. My other goals are to avoid substances that have the harshest side effects relating to acne, hair loss, loss of libido. Below I will post my first completed cycle which ended the end of February. The cycle posted did not cause any severe side effects that I could notice. I am considering just doing the same cycle again since my body handled it pretty well, but would be interesting in some opinions on what alternatives I should consider to research that would align to my goals. Thank you in advance! (I am researching as well, but as a newbie a point in the right direction is always helpful)

First Cycle
    Test E - 250mg twice per week, weeks 1-12
    HCG - 250iu twice per week, weeks 1-12
    Arimedex - .25mg every other day, weeks 1-14
    Winstrol - 50mg everyday, weeks 7-12
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20 everyday, Weeks 15-18
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50 everyday, weeks 15-18
    Last edited by clayduray; 04-06-2014 at 09:50 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'm gonna state the obvious here but the other compound you should add to test is food. 6'1 at 180lbs after 1 cycle indicates a lack if it.

Hit up our nutrition forum and learn to gain drug free.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm gonna state the obvious here but the other compound you should add to test is food. 6'1 at 180lbs after 1 cycle indicates a lack if it.

Hit up our nutrition forum and learn to gain drug free.

My weight in my opinion is fine. Everyone has different body types and compositions as well as desired look. Roy Jones Jr was 5'11 and fought at 160 for a long time which means he was walking around at 170-175. When he was older he was fighting heavier of course, mainly at 175lbs. My optimal weight in my opinion is 190 lbs. Anything more than that I feel I would probably lose athleticism by getting too big for my body structure. Thats why my goal is to put on lean muscle mass. I attached a pic, i mean its not like I am super skinny. My goals aren't to be a body builder, but to have that boxer like build of lean muscle. I think Im just gonna give my first cycle a second run because it seems to fit my goals. I did use Lixus for my test-e and I do wonder if it was properly dosed, I have read that their quality can be spotty. Would also love a brand name recommendation for test-e that is highly regarded.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image(9).jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	433.3 KB 
ID:	149781

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    Your first cycle layout looked good but correct me if I'm wrong, you said you ended the cycle end of February? Which means you would've just finished your pct, you need more time off than may 1st to start again

Quote Originally Posted by CompetetiveEater View Post
    Your first cycle layout looked good but correct me if I'm wrong, you said you ended the cycle end of February? Which means you would've just finished your pct, you need more time off than may 1st to start again

My pct ended in February, I considered that part of my cycle. I know your supposed to probably wait 3 months but I am currently in-between jobs so I would like to be able to really take advantage of being able to train twice a day.

CompetetiveEater is offline New Member
    Yeah rule of thumb is time on + pct = time off. Everyone is always eager to get back on as soon as possible. Try implementing a new diet and workout routine to switch things up

Thread Information