I'm 44 and recently started TRT (200mg EW). I have been nursing a shoulder problem and other pains for years (from injuries). I'm going to give TB500 a try (got some on the way).

I never did anything steroid -like until I started TRT (about 6 months ago now). As I've learned more and more, I've become less scared of trying some things to get bigger/learner. I'm currently cutting bf and am 260ish and 20%ish.

I've read about a lot of things around here. I've lost about 50lbs so far and am getting down to where I figure a little kick in the pants might not be bad. I can't keep everything straight about what seems to work reasonably well with minimal side effects. I really don't want to mess up my sleep (I sleep REALLY well), mess with my libido or any of those other bad things some substances cause. I do take an AI (anastrozole--.5mg 2x a week) to keep my estrogen in check with the test. So I know there are certain things I can do/take to counteract some side effects.

Basically, what would you suggest I investigate about taking which would help me build more muscle and lean out a bit. The leaning out a bit is a bigger concern of mine as I'm already a big guy but it never hurts to be bigger.

To my knowledge, the only medical issue I need to keep an eye on is my leg has reduced circulation due to an ankle injury in high school. I have to wear a support stocking (I know...) to keep blood clots at bay (I've had them a few times over the years). I also keep an eye on my hematocrit level because of this.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.