Thread: liver???

getfit28 is offline Member

liver???

So I just got a call from my doc indicating that my liver enzymes are high, what does this mean? He is now wanting to do an ultrasound on my liver. Is this bad??? Im currently on a cycle , test, deca , var.. should I stop my cycle or drop the var?

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    So I just got a call from my doc indicating that my liver enzymes are high, what does this mean? He is now wanting to do an ultrasound on my liver. Is this bad??? Im currently on a cycle , test, deca, var.. should I stop my cycle or drop the var?
    no need orals , because their are heavily toxic and highly effect on liver and cause more stress on the liver , take NAC [N-Acetyl Cysteine] at 1800-2400 mg daily for protect you'r liver

Quote Originally Posted by devil-1986 View Post
    no need orals , because their are heavily toxic and highly effect on liver and cause more stress on the liver , take NAC [N-Acetyl Cysteine] at 1800-2400 mg daily for protect you'r liver
    So are yiu saying stop the var or no need to stop? Where can I get nac? Thanks

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Does your doc know you're using steroids ?

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Does your doc know you're using steroids?
    No, he don't.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    How high are the values? Do you have a history of this? Seems pretty radical to do an ultra sound right off the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    How high are the values? Do you have a history of this? Seems pretty radical to do an ultra sound right off the bat.
    That's what I thought. Check this out, I got my bloodwork done 3 months ago. I went back to the doctor to get results 3 months later and now he tells me this s*** if it were really bad wouldn't have he called me way before this? I'm really thinking of switching primary doctors but at the same time I don't want to f*** myself up. What do you fellas suggest?

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Once again, you didn't say what the values are? Elevated values do not mean you have liver failure but rather something is aggregating your liver. In this case more than likely the oral. Personally I would cut that out immediately and recheck in 10 days. If it's the var your values should return to normal in 10 days or so.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99
    Once again, you didn't say what the values are? Elevated values do not mean you have liver failure but rather something is aggregating your liver. In this case more than likely the oral. Personally I would cut that out immediately and recheck in 10 days. If it's the var your values should return to normal in 10 days or so.
    He stated it was from 3 months ago

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post

He stated it was from 3 months ago
    Yes, it has to be.. I went for a physical and got blood drawn drawn in Jan. He then gave me an appt for April 7 to get the results. My question is why the hell did he wait 3 months to tell me this...Im sure they get results way before 3 months.. I think im going to stop my var and get on some liver cleaner but stay on my test and deca cycle.. what do you all think? I scheduled the ultrasound liver 3 weeks from now so I have time to flush/clean liver.

flenser is offline Junior Member
    Get a different doctor. Three month old liver enzyme tests are meaningless.

flenser is offline Junior Member
    He should also be doing Hepatitis tests before looking for spots on your liver.

Quote Originally Posted by flenser View Post
    He should also be doing Hepatitis tests before looking for spots on your liver.
    Yes, I believe ge wants new test done with ultrasound.

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    So are yiu saying stop the var or no need to stop? Where can I get nac? Thanks
    if i were you i stop the var . you can get nac from site sponsor Supplements

Thread Information