Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Estriodol remover or neutralizer in component EH

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Estriodol remover or neutralizer in component EH

Hey fellas, Got a few packs component EH. From what I've read on here you have to be a nuclear scientist to get estriodol out. Anyone out there got any ideas. I've just been taking it and its working but no test feel good or aggression. Sometimes almost cry at movies.LOL. And I'm 6'1 250 12% body fat MMA fighter. So I'm not a wimp. Would taking aromatase fix it. Any suggestions please guys. Thank You!

PM me if that would be better

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE View Post
    PM me if that would be better
    Come on guys. Not even one response?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    so let me get this straight...you are just taking the tren AND the estradiol ? How are you taking it?

No. Tren ace from component pellets. 75 mg day. Test E. Geneza brand. Think its way underdosed. And test prop 75 mg day from component H WITH estriodol in it. Is it doing more harm than good if u can't get the estriodol out. Your still getting way more prop. But don't feel as aggressive or libido crazy as when on test prop without estriodol.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to stop taking that now. Estrogen can cause far more harm than just gyno.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    They purposely put estradiol in the test prop? i'm assuming for more anabolic effect but god.....

Roger11 is offline Member
    Why are you taking estrogen? Are you in the transition of a transgender transformation or something? I mean, I know tren pellets and the whole estrogen thing but isn't there plenty of labs that make tren that you can just buy like a normal person would ffs. lol.

Why would you take test with estrogen attached to it? Does that shit aromatise enough. Sometimes so much its a bitch to manage.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yes I know ..thats what i meant you are just taking it with the estradiol in it? That is NOT very wise. Stop now.

I made the Tren . It came with no estriodol. Just a antibiotic blue pellet you need to throw out. So being the genius I am I got the comp H Test Prop pellets that have 200mg/ml estriodol in them. Along with the same antibiotic pellet. At the time they sold kits with what they said was estriodol remover so I was like cool. My source retired but now just came back. BB. And for some reason I just can't get ahold of what I consider high quality test. Anyway. The plan was to just make my own stuff and not worry about a bad source. I have a pharmacist buddy who says aromatase would help but idk. That's why I turned to my board of 13 years for advice. Sounds like the extra estrogen is worse than I thought. I just figured since there was 10 times more test per ml than estrogen you wouldn't notice it. I geuss the consensus is no. Don't take it. Even with double Anti E's.. My pharmacist buddy said he thinks they put it in the pellets to knock out the Test side effects it would cause hiefers to have. Aggression, etc. No transgender guys.LOL Me and wife about to have second little girl any day.

I meant Comp H pellets that come with 200mg of Test Prop and 20 mg estriodol. Not 200 mg estriodol. LOL in each pellet.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pretty sure the estrogen is in there to promote rapid weight gain for cows (mostly water weight).
    almostgone likes this.

That makes sense B because my weight has went up at least 10lbs. But its hurting my definition. Chalk that up as a lesson learned. Throwing the rest of these thinhs these things away. Thanks for the help everyone.

Thread Information