Thread: Itchy Nips

leewil1 is offline Junior Member

Itchy Nips

Hi all, I'm on my 2nd cycle of teste 500mg a week and a kick start of dbol 40mg ed. I'm also using hcg at 250iu twice a week. I've just upped my dosage of hcg because my nads have shrunk. I noticed yesterday I'm get a little itchy on my nips and I do mean a little to the point where its more than likely a little paranoia. My reason for posting a question is one of pure caution. I'm taking aromasin at .10mg ed what would I do if it wasn't paranoia and it started to get more noticeable? Any info would be appreciated.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Aromasin should be dosed at min 12.5mg ed- 25mg ed. How far are you in to you cycle ?.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Aromasin should be dosed at min 12.5mg ed- 25mg ed. How far are you in to you cycle ?.
    Agreed, is your AI pharm grade?

No, it's from ar-r and I'm a week and half into my cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    double your dose until it settles down then reduce it to 12.5-15mg ed

Ok Marcus, I haven't felt anything all day, so I'm going to up it to 12.5mg. Then if I feel anything I'll double it and if it settles down ill reduce it. The reason I'm using 10mg is because on my 1st cycle I ran 12.5 mg and it knocked me about emotionally. So I dropped it down to 6.5mg and ran it at that. I thought I'd be cautious and run 10mg and see how it goes. Thanks for the input. Appreciated.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I know most people say start at 12.5mg but it's hard to crash your esteogen with exemestane. With test AND dbol I would just run 25mg a day, I assume ar is 25mg/ml. There's pretty Much zero chance you'll crash e2 on this dosage running 500mg test and dbol. A plus side of liquid chems is it's easier to dose, so you could up your dose to 3/4 ml and go from there. Me personally If rather have e2 slightly crashed and just skipp a few doses then get gyno.

That is a good point Machdiesel. Tommorrow morning I'm going to do 12.5mg on the morning and 12.5mg on the night and then just feel it out from there. Thanks.

Thread Information