Thread: fatty liver

boxer08 is offline Senior Member

fatty liver

Went to the hospital today for a abdominal ultrasound. Back 4 years ago when I was 21 they told me I had fatty liver and the liver of a 50 year old that drinks on a regular basis. I spoke to the nurse that done my scan today and she said my liver looks normal with no fat I will discuss it with my gp to confirm that this is correct. Was it possible that it has reversed ? The only thing different ive done since the last scan is stop going out on the weekends as much, take omega 3, vit C, Nac and more recently ghrp-6 and a low dose hgh

Omega 3's will lower cholesterol and triglycerides. Congrats, keep your liver healthy and you can cycle strong AAS.

I hope the nurse was correct with what she said and my G.P confirms my scan was normal and i have reversed the fatty liver. I'll continue to keep doing what im doing if that's the case as its working. Do you think the HGH and Ghrp-6 would of had a positive effect on the liver ?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Great news on your liver. IDK about HGH or peptides with your liver other than they are not oral so they will miss the first pass effect so they should not harm it. Omega 3 and high fiber like psyllium (metamucil) will help. Plus is makes the crap come out smooth. I just add my psyllium into a shake . . . little gritty but better than just water.

The omega-3 be a supplement that i will keep using year round at 3g daily along with the NAC 600mg daily. Is there anything else i could add in that's proven to aid with preventing and or treating liver disease.

Thread Information