Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: effects of tribulus on PCT

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Who authored the web site? What's their experience and credentials? I skimmed it on my phone but didn't give it a full detailed read. Whenever I see stuff posted randomly on the Internet, I always evaluate it against the standard of truth (which is usually published medical studies). Just as in neurology and nuclear medicine (my current vocation) I must challenge clinical and ante mortem evidence against the Standard of Truth (which in my discipline is usually pathological findings post mortem).
    As far as the authors of the website, I can't vouch. However, they post links to all of the studies they've used at the bottom of the page. With that said, I only understand a modicum of the info in the studies, I'd be interested to see what you get out of them having greater knowledge of the research process.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria
    As far as the authors of the website, I can't vouch. However, they post links to all of the studies they've used at the bottom of the page. With that said, I only understand a modicum of the info in the studies, I'd be interested to see what you get out of them having greater knowledge of the research process. Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Thanks! I'll have to cruise back to the page and pay closer attention to the references and see what I can download from my subscriptions.
    Docd187123 likes this.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    That's the post I gave calling bullshit on his claims. He's arguing for the sake of arguing. This is the same guy that told someone that superdrol isn't a steroid , and doesn't need ancillaries or PCT.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    I know and it's funny how this circular argument landed back square where we began hahahah. I didn't know about any of the previous posts but the argument is still flawed on his part. I just noticed you linked to the same page as him hahahaha.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Who authored the web site? What's their experience and credentials? I skimmed it on my phone but didn't give it a full detailed read.

Whenever I see stuff posted randomly on the Internet, I always evaluate it against the standard of truth (which is usually published medical studies). Just as in neurology and nuclear medicine (my current vocation) I must challenge clinical and ante mortem evidence against the Standard of Truth (which in my discipline is usually pathological findings post mortem).
    I agree it's always best to question and appeals to authority are atill fallacies. Having said that, this site (examine.com) is a fantastic site that bases their recommendations around published and peer reviewed studies. In the absence of such evidence they'll make calculated guesses on some things but specifically state that there isn't much evidence. The site is run by MDs, PhDs, biochemists, molecular biologists, nutritionists, etc. Here's the link to the info on the main authors and again it's a site I go to for unbiased information

What is Examine.com? | Examine.com

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    I agree it's always best to question and appeals to authority are atill fallacies. Having said that, this site (examine.com) is a fantastic site that bases their recommendations around published and peer reviewed studies. In the absence of such evidence they'll make calculated guesses on some things but specifically state that there isn't much evidence. The site is run by MDs, PhDs, biochemists, molecular biologists, nutritionists, etc. Here's the link to the info on the main authors and again it's a site I go to for unbiased information What is Examine.com? | Examine.com
    Thanks brother. Glad you're considering the credibility of the sources! Great job.
    Docd187123 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Thanks brother. Glad you're considering the credibility of the sources! Great job.
    Hey, you have a subscription to JAMA don't you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information