Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Real or fake? can you tell?

StuPuff is offline New Member

Real or fake? can you tell?

I have been trying Clen for over a month (2wk on 2wk off)
    little to no results.

then, with the advice from a friend, 'stacked' it with Anavar 3 wks ago.

Suffice to say, with the glaring lack of results over the last month or so, I am becoming suspicious.

i.imgur.com/k9qT6IB.jpg

please, all I want is to look fit/shredded. I worked my ass off to go from 230-196lbs. Now, I am stuck there.
    I can't help but feel I am being taunted by my body.

FapOLantern is offline Junior Member
    Did you adjust your caloric intake to your new bodyweight? Your BMR and TDEE have changed.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    What does your diet look like? Have you calculated your correct TDEE? What macros or ratios are you working off of?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you haven't felt any of the side effects from the Clen at higher doses then I would be willing to bet it is fake. Clen isn't something that is normally faked though as it is easy to make but then again you never know. Just thought I would throw that out there in case the guys above determine it is not your diet.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    If you had no results in 2 weeks it was likely fake. Clen produces results. For me my appetite goes through the roof! I eat more and still have felt melt off. I didn't see what dose your using? I keep it at 120mcg to 140mcg a day.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you thought about getting it via ar-r ? Or adding a t3 in that stack? Or taking eca stack while not on the clen stack?
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

my dosage is two 50's in the morning, as i was told to by my source. where do you get yours? so that i might try a new source to test how trust worthy my guy is.

I am allergic to Acetylsalicylic acid. ECA is not an option. as well, T3 from my supplier is expensive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StuPuff View Post
    my dosage is two 50's in the morning, as i was told to by my source. where do you get yours? so that i might try a new source to test how trust worthy my guy is.
    WOW, 100 mcg in the am starting off would have me shaking like a junky needing a fix. I had to work up to get to 110 where some take 120mcg to 140mcg. I get mine from AR-R and its legit. Oh its for "research purposes only" but with T3 it works great. I would also be taking taurane about 3 grams a day on it.

Blog Entries
    I am allergic to Acetylsalicylic acid. ECA is not an option. as well, T3 from my supplier is expensive.
    You can leave out the asa and just take the E and C. I myself dont like either much other than in my drinks or cold medicine but when I have to cut....it works.

Where do you live? If the US area then AR-R has pretty good prices and you can use a Ccard. I am not big on pumping up a sponsor unless I have tried them and liked them myself. Check out his site and their prices. Depending on where you live you should not have any problems getting it. I would check daily for specials. They are going up and down for a sale going on.

Blog Entries
    I have been trying Clen for over a month (2wk on 2wk off)
    little to no results.

then, with the advice from a friend, 'stacked' it with Anavar 3 wks ago.

Suffice to say, with the glaring lack of results over the last month or so, I am becoming suspicious.

i.imgur.com/k9qT6IB.jpg

please, all I want is to look fit/shredded. I worked my ass off to go from 230-196lbs. Now, I am stuck there.
    I can't help but feel I am being taunted by my body.
    I cant see your image, not sure if anyone else can.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    WOW, 100 mcg in the am starting off would have me shaking like a junky needing a fix. I had to work up to get to 110 where some take 120mcg to 140mcg. I get mine from AR-R and its legit. Oh its for "research purposes only" but with T3 it works great. I would also be taking taurane about 3 grams a day on it.
    i haven't had so much as a shake. i was told to be careful liquids. suspension is never perfect and causes inconsistent dosing. have you ever had problems?

it wouldn't let me post a link in my first post. copy and paste it into the addy bar.

sadly, Canada is not well liked by many American's it seems because we have a hard time getting anything useful over the border.

Blog Entries
    it wouldn't let me post a link in my first post. copy and paste it into the addy bar.
    you have to hit insert image and find your pic.

by the way BigTahl, WOW! your hard work shows. *HIGH FIVE*

Blog Entries
    sadly, Canada is not well liked by many American's it seems because we have a hard time getting anything useful over the border.
    I am not an expert on Canada customs. Check out the arr thread and see what others say. I know that down under they have problems. But being in Canada you should get legit stuff there for cheap.

But if you are not shaking then it is not working. The liquid works well, just have to keep in the ice box and shake it up.

how does one take T3?

I am not an expert on Canada customs. Check out the arr thread and see what others say. I know that down under they have problems. But being in Canada you should get legit stuff there for cheap.

But if you are not shaking then it is not working. The liquid works well, just have to keep in the ice box and shake it up.
    That's the truth, 120mcg gives me parkinsons. A lot of people speculate that while the Clen slowly down regulates your B2 receptors, doing the ECA stack in your off weeks will do the same thing thus not allowing those receptors to recover fuly, what do you think about that tahl?

programdude is offline Junior Member
    I've been wondering about this too. Mainly because I kept tapering it up(all the way as high as 170 with zero sides, and no real noticeable effects(cant be sure since I was cutting and its been working, but doesn't seem very enhanced).

This is ARR' stuff too, so I'm a little surprised, especially since I was preparing for horrifying side effects after reading up on clen .

Would not storing it in the cold cause it not be useless?

Ya a 100 at once would have me shaking like a leaf too! I gotta split mine up throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Ya a 100 at once would have me shaking like a leaf too! I gotta split mine up throughout the day.
    that's what i'm getting at, is it real? because i do not shake and any weight i have lost can be attributed to my activity. I workout for 2 hrs a day. mind you, i'm not doing cross fit or HIIT. I meander around the gym lifting heavy things for 60-90 min then cardio for 30 min or so. I am tempted to try a different source. BigTahl, would you recommend AR-R ? and can you tell me more about liquids?

I started in October at 235lbs and 26% BF. I am now 197lbs and maybe just under 20% BF if I had to guess. All I want is to be at 15%, but the Clen I am taking hasn't done anything to help. I eat clean, eat as much as I am supposed to, split into 5 meals. I train with a 5/6 split in mind, meaning 5 days training and 1 day to recover. I have been told that I am doing pretty much everything right, but I can't gain any muscle nor can I lose fat. What else would you suggest if Clen, exercise and eating proper doesn't work?

as well, can one develop a resistance to Clen? because I am asthmatic and as a kid I used my Salbutamol inhaler A LOT! fyi Salbutamol is an aerosolized Clenbuterol .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You'd be better off in the nutrition forum. Even if your clen is fake you should still be losing weight if you have a caloric deficit.

Are you still taking var? No test with it?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If his suppler of clen is no good I don't see any reason to fork out cash for T3 also. Fortunately by last clen purchase from AR-R was very strong and had sides with just 40 mcg

Quote Originally Posted by programdude View Post
    I've been wondering about this too. Mainly because I kept tapering it up(all the way as high as 170 with zero sides, and no real noticeable effects(cant be sure since I was cutting and its been working, but doesn't seem very enhanced).

This is ARR' stuff too, so I'm a little surprised, especially since I was preparing for horrifying side effects after reading up on clen .

Would not storing it in the cold cause it not be useless?
    Anyone?

Anyone?
    You can store it at room temp just fine, I have done that with all of my clen . AAR's clen is good to go so I would suggest just using them next time and you will not have to worry about crap gear.

that's what i'm getting at, is it real? because i do not shake and any weight i have lost can be attributed to my activity. I workout for 2 hrs a day. mind you, i'm not doing cross fit or HIIT. I meander around the gym lifting heavy things for 60-90 min then cardio for 30 min or so. I am tempted to try a different source. BigTahl, would you recommend AR-R ? and can you tell me more about liquids?

I started in October at 235lbs and 26% BF. I am now 197lbs and maybe just under 20% BF if I had to guess. All I want is to be at 15%, but the Clen I am taking hasn't done anything to help. I eat clean, eat as much as I am supposed to, split into 5 meals. I train with a 5/6 split in mind, meaning 5 days training and 1 day to recover. I have been told that I am doing pretty much everything right, but I can't gain any muscle nor can I lose fat. What else would you suggest if Clen, exercise and eating proper doesn't work?

as well, can one develop a resistance to Clen? because I am asthmatic and as a kid I used my Salbutamol inhaler A LOT! fyi Salbutamol is an aerosolized Clenbuterol.
    Yes! If you take 100mcg of clen at once and don't get shaky, anxious, or increase in heart rate Im positive it is fake!

Exercise and eating proper does work! You must be doing something wrong in one of those departments. Simple bro, energy out vs. energy in. Don't complicate things too much. If you have a slow day without exercise, keep carbs and cals lower. If you have a big day of exercise, increase cals and carbs. Cycle cals and carbs for optimum results. If you don't have exercise and diet right, clen isn't gonna be much good anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    You can store it at room temp just fine, I have done that with all of my clen. AAR's clen is good to go so I would suggest just using them next time and you will not have to worry about crap gear.
    I am using ARR, thats why Im so confused.

I am using ARR, thats why Im so confused.
    Oh, I must have missed that. I will say that if you do take a derivative of clen then that could cause some immunity to its affects. You will notice after taking clen for awhile at a steady dose that its effectiveness will wear off and so will the sides, partially due to the downregulation of your beta 2 receptors. However, those receptors recover very quickly so if it is something you haven't taken recently then I would be more hesitant to say that is a viable suspect.

The others are right though, if you are just trying to get to 15% BF then all you need is diet and exercise and that should happen fairly quickly. At 20% you do not have far to go so in the mean time I would do as they suggested and hit up the nutrition section and find out why you aren't seeing results.

I have never taken clen in the past, and I did taper up but never really had any effects and am at a pretty damn high doseage. Just strikes me as odd

I have never taken clen in the past, and I did taper up but never really had any effects and am at a pretty damn high doseage. Just strikes me as odd
    Something doesn't feel right about this whole post, strikes me as odd too.

I'll order with them again and see if its a similar situation. I know they are legit as I've used their cia/liquidex and its been great.

Matt007 is offline Associate Member

as well, can one develop a resistance to Clen? because I am asthmatic and as a kid I used my Salbutamol inhaler A LOT! fyi Salbutamol is an aerosolized Clenbuterol.
    I would believe you are not to high in a caloric deficit, as only loosing 6% bf in 6 months timeis not adding up, at a higher bf % u should be melting the fat away with clen involved just relying on a good diet plan, once u get into the mid teens I would throwin clen but likei said if u post your diet I am sure there is something goingon with your diet not the clen

I would believe you are not to high in a caloric deficit, as only loosing 6% bf in 6 months time is not adding up, at a higher bf % u should be melting the fat away without clen involved just relying on a good diet plan, once u get into the mid teens I would throwin clen but likei said if u post your diet I am sure there is something goingon with your diet not the clen

I would believe you are not to high in a caloric deficit, as only loosing 6% bf in 6 months time is not adding up, at a higher bf % u should be melting the fat away without clen involved just relying on a good diet plan, once u get into the mid teens bf % I would throw in clen but like I said if u post your diet I am sure there is something going on with your diet not the clen

Giveu an example bro, started my cut 8 weeks ago, started at 209lbs, down to 179.8lbs as of today, approx loosing 1/2"off waist line, 1% bf per week
    I make sundays my measurement day, measure weight, bf loss, and then enter those numbers into the iifym calc I use and figure out my macros for that week

Whats your macro's set for?

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Something doesn't feel right about this whole post, strikes me as odd too.
    what do you mean?

my tdee is about 2840
    and meal layout looks like;

CARBS PROTEIN FAT FIBER CALORIES
    GRAMS per day 112.8 243.8 78 39 - 49 2128
    GRAMS per meal 22.6 48.8 15.6 8 - 10 426

what do you mean?
    Well there are a few options for your clen to not be giving you any noticeable sides the way I see it. You either have a high tolerance for it because you're genetically resistant somehow, this seems unlikely as I have never heard of this. Or you have a resistance due to the derivative you took for so long, this seems like the most likely option. Or the AAR clen is a bad batch. I doubt that as I have gotten clen from them and it is very strong. Or you are lying about it or are unable to recognize the sides, but I doubt that too. So I would say try clen again from AAR, it is sure to be good stuff. If you see no side effects then it must be the immunity you have built up. If you have a gym buddy or someone you trust you just give em 40mcg and see if they feel it, one dose wouldn't do much for them or against em. I just thought I would throw my speculations out there. The diet is another issue but others have been addressing that so I don't feel the need to beat a dead horse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information