Thread: Gear Dilemma

JAM391 is offline New Member

Gear Dilemma

I have been using this site for a while to research and try to learn what I can. I was more interested in cycling about 6 months ago, but with more research and some good advice from you guys I didn't. Anyways..to my questions -

So back when I was a little more naïve about sources to buy I went out and got some gear for first cycle. The source was reputable at the time, but now I am reading the oils seem to have a lot of mixes reviews...mostly under dosed. First question, is it worth hanging on to the Test Cyp and cycling at some point? Purchased back in Feb. and have hung on so far. I have never cycled, pretty unsure best option here.

I also got some dbol and nolvadex . Any use for these outside of a cycle with test?

I realize these questions may be common sense or whatever, especially the first one, but I wanted to get some opinions before I do anything. I also wanted to salvage what I can, if anything at all.

Thanks guys!

As long as the vials are sterile to begin with the Test Cyp should keep for years.

Razvan is offline Junior Member
    A vial can last for years
    Last edited by Razvan; 09-19-2014 at 09:11 AM.

swolehead is offline Member
    that's not even relevant he's not cycling

Thread Information