armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member

What support supplements do you take during cycle?

Hey guys I want to get your input on what you take during cycle support wise. Especially a cycle with Tren in it!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Here is a great read on this subject. http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...erbs-more.html

FatherSaunders is offline New Member
    Liv 52, Humanafort, Glucosamine and chondroitin with MSM, vitamin D spray 5000iu under tongue on empty stomach (Im with Austinite I have low D), Aromasin 12.5mg X3 a week because it works very well and is a HELL of a lot cheaper then Adex/anastrozole. I find FOR ME that I dont need it every day but only once a week seemed to not cut it as my nipples were becoming more sensitive than normal. No puffiness at all or gyno just sensitive so I upped it to three doses of 12.5mg a week and it went away. Remember less is more. You want the best results possible with the lowest amount of gear taken.

My confusion is with taking HCG while on cycle and here is why. (VERY important to note that I am NOT saying anyone here is wrong at all for doing so. If you are and it is working just fine for you and you are seeing the results you are looking for then keep on keeping on. Who the hell am I to tell you any different or that you are wrong.) Its obvious or should be if youve done your research which here on this forum (which is why I like it and respect its members) you have everything you need to know, that your base for any cycle is some form of test. E, P, or C doesnt matter. The dosages and frequency do as they are different length esters. Anyways, you are taking test which tells your body to shut off its natural production of test but then you are telling it to turn on the test production at the same time because you are taking HCG and that is what that does. So you are constantly sending two different signals to your body to turn off or turn on test production at the same time. It just does not make any sense to me. I will be taking my HCG as part of my PCT. Again I reiterate, if you use HCG during cycle and have no negative issues and are doing great then please keep doing it because Im not gonna tell you that "DURRR thats not how youre supposed to do it DURRRR" if you are still getting the results you desire.

Bert is offline Senior Member
    Multivitamin

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Flintsone gummies.

Seriously a quality multi, fish oil, D3 and calcium.

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    Co q10, liver cleanse, glucosamine, multivitamin, formeron, and the biggest life savers on a tren cycle are a strong fan and absorbent towel cause then tren sweats are wicked.

Thread Information