Thread: Cycle Advice

DoomD is offline New Member

Cycle Advice

I had lung cancer, due to second hand smoke and as expected was very ill. I lost about 65 lbs, going from 235 lbs to 170 lbs. I was declared cancer free approximately a year ago and have been natural since then. I have gotten up to 198 lbs and would like to try my hand at AAS once again. This will be my 9th cycle, I hope you guys can offer insight and suggestions, thanks.

Stats:
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 198
    Bf: 9.5%

Cycle:
    Product_____________Dosage_____________Runtime(wee ks)_____________Comments
    Test E-------------------750mg/wk------------1-16
    Tren E-------------------450mg/wk----------- 1-16--------------------------Hopefully 16 weeks, if I can withstand the side-effects. I will modify according to how I feel.
    Bold---------------------400mg/wk------------1-16
    Anadrol ------------------100mg/d-------------1-6
    Winstrol -----------------70mg/d---------------9-16--------------------------Depends on how the anadrol went, with regards to liver function etc. Will be getting values tested at the 8 week mark.
    Aromasin ----------------12.5mg/d-------------1-22
    HCG ---------------------500iu/w--------------1-17--------------------------Stopping 5 days before PCT.
    Nolvadex ----------------40/40/20/20----------19-22-------------------------Each number in the dosage section represents the dosage in mgs for the corresponding week.
    Clomid-------------------100/100/50/50-------19-22-------------------------Each number in the dosage section represents the dosage in mgs for the corresponding week.
    Cabaser-----------------0.5mg/4-3 days------1-18

I have previously used all of the above products and am aware of how they will affect my body. I thank you again for any and all insight, that may be offered.

Sorry if the table is difficult to read. If you have any questions with regards to it, feel free to ask .

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    happy to hear you are cancer free-we all hope the best for our forum brothers and sister.
    Why don't you just enjoy life after what you been threw I can only image the crazyness. Allow your body to adjust as long as possible from the medicine and treatments you been threw.
    anyway if you were to run anything forget about tren run just test so you can see how your body hands it. Good luck

Thank you. I haven't actually used any medication or had any treatments done for almost 2 years. I just had to have my lungs checked periodically to ensure I was cancer free. I too was thinking of removing the Tren as the Tren cough may hurt slightly even though, I haven't had an lung pain for a while.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Never had tren cough. IMO its from hitting a vein and the fluid going up to the lungs to get rid of. This can happen with any injectable but

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First of all congratulations bro!!!!!! Good for you and I hope u have many productive years training. I would say lose the EQ, looks like you have plenty going on. Glad u r monitoring ur A- bomb use and are aware of their downfalls. I might start out at 50mgs and see how that treats you. I would prob run pct another week as well. Hope your diet is in check and have fun.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And yes...... The cough is rough, but u can get it from other AAS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    First of all congratulations bro!!!!!! Good for you and I hope u have many productive years training. I would say lose the EQ, looks like you have plenty going on. Glad u r monitoring ur A- bomb use and are aware of their downfalls. I might start out at 50mgs and see how that treats you. I would prob run pct another week as well. Hope your diet is in check and have fun.
    Thanks man, I will most likely remove the EQ, I was a little skeptical about actually putting it in there in the first place. Starting at 50mgs is a great idea, in case this time around I am more adversely affected. It is always good to be cautious, thanks for the advice. I also have plenty of nolva and clomid on hand therefore, if my natural levels are not back to normal after 4 weeks I will continue. I will see what other people have to say before making any changes, as I have plenty of time before the start of my cycle. Your thoughts were very akin to that of my own .

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    And yes...... The cough is rough, but u can get it from other AAS as well.
    At the moment I am leaning towards keeping the tren , I most likely will in the end. I was just concerned for my damaged lung although, it has had plenty of time to heal.

Thread Information