Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lunk1
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Long Tren cycle...chest pain...am I dying?

Shadow530i is offline Junior Member

Long Tren cycle...chest pain...am I dying?

I am a TRT patient, have a few cycles under my belt, and am currently prescribed 150mg Test cypionate per week. Here's my cycle:

350MG Tren E/wk
    150MG Test E/wk

I only take prami 1-2x a week at around a 1MG dose
    I only take adex if my nipples get a little sensitive.

The pain is centralized in my mid-chest area and happens mostly when I take deeper breaths. I've felt this pain prior to ever cycling but it's happening more now.

I am 16 weeks into this blast ( I normally do 1 long blast a year) I was planning on going to 20 weeks. What is wrong/what should I do?

Thanks guys.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the effects of tren . I got chest pains. Couldn't walk up stairs with out heart rate increasing. Sweat like a horse.
    simple. You stay on or come off. Nothing anyone can say or do. I did however get more pains during cardio sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Welcome to the effects of tren . I got chest pains. Couldn't walk up stairs with out heart rate increasing. Sweat like a horse.
    simple. You stay on or come off. Nothing anyone can say or do. I did however get more pains during cardio sessions.
    Phew....sounds good man. I did a tren cycle before and it wasn't as bad...this gear is expired by 3-4 months and I have to heat it up before I inject it...maybe that's the difference? I think my last tren cycle was only 12 weeks though so that could be playing a part as well.

I just don't want to die lol. I am fine with the chest pains, sweaty pits, and difficulty walking up stairs.

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    That is one long ass tren run! Longest I've ran is 8 weeks at 100mg eod. Sides were harsh. Insomnia, night sweats like crazy, heart rate through the roof, chest pains, horse hunger, insane sex drive ect.

All in all those are common. You'll live lol

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, tren is harsh. What's the point of running one long blast? It would be more beneficial to your body and your health to run tren no more than 6 weeks at a time.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by tren_monster View Post
    That is one long ass tren run! Longest I've ran is 8 weeks at 100mg eod. Sides were harsh. Insomnia, night sweats like crazy, heart rate through the roof, chest pains, horse hunger, insane sex drive ect.

All in all those are common. You'll live lol
    Please PM Admin for a name change!
    slfmade likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^ smartass
    Lunk1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    I agree, tren is harsh. What's the point of running one long blast? It would be more beneficial to your body and your health to run tren no more than 6 weeks at a time.
    Really? How come? Should I run 6 on/6 off or??

Matt007 is offline Associate Member
    Hmmmm never got chest pains running tren , wouldnt let it prolong tho bro, exspecially a long cycle, after my last 14 week blastof 150mg eod along side my cruise dose 200mg/week I started to get to the point where everything was fighting back, but not the chest pains, just pinning got harder and harder ( built up scare tissue), just drop down to your trt dose and give your body a break, your body is not stupid, its trying to tell u something
    Last edited by Matt007; 04-25-2014 at 03:07 PM.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    So you have a family hx of heart issues? High BP?

money1994 is offline Junior Member
    I am Currently on Tren -E, Test-E and Winstrol .

Dosages are:

Test-E @300Mg/w
    Tren-E @ 350Mg/w

Started Tren-E @ 200mg/w as this is my first tren cycle.

Im in my 6th week and just started winstrol at 50mg.(4th Day). Only sides I got from tren are sleeplessness(Insomnia), night sweats o jesus the nightsweats are insane and tiredness. I feel sleepy all day long due to the lack of sleep even tough I spend more than 12 hrs in bed trying to sleep I get no more than 4hrs of quality sleep so ye that side sucks but other than that I think I'm one of the luck few who can tollerate tren.

Also sides started at around Week 2 and they scaled with the dosage especially the nightsweats. The higher the dose the more I sweat and the less Sleep I Get.

Also I have a huge shortness of breath which is fairly common with tren and for some reason since I started Winstrol that seems to have gone and My Stamina Increased a lot. Winstrol is giving me some Join pain but I am also taking Femara which I stopped now due to the Joint Pain.

Also for the Tren I was taking Caber Goline @ 0.25mg EOD which decreases a lot of sides from it. I am alost taking Liver Support and another Cycle Support for blood pressure and Cholesterol.

PCT is well planned HCG 2 weeks before end of Cycle then I will continue with Clomid,Tamoxifen ,Caber Goline,Femara Liver Support and the Cycle Support.

Another thing I'm experienceing while on Tren is numbness in my Hands especailly when trying to sleep(Due to my Body Size I cannot sleep side ways either facing up or down xD).

Also the Side you are describing could be High Blood Pressure Related that is Contracting your Chest making you Feel pain. Do you get tren cough? If yes make sure to check you're not injecting near a vain as that could cause the Pain you are feeling.

Good Luck and Be safe.(Also sorry to Jump on your tread wanted to give full details as to why I have little sides)

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    So you have a family hx of heart issues? High BP?
    No history and my BP is normal I check it almost every day.

Thread Information