deejay2010 is offline New Member

Ins and outs of upcoming 12 weeks

6' 190lbs 13% bodyfat.
    Bench-- 265
    Squat--325
    Deadlift--315

I have just gotten my hands on some Cyp and am about to start. Plan on twice a week--250 per day. P C T planned for afterwords.

First off, are rest days required? Obviously I won't hit the same muscle everyday but will my body need less recovery time?

Next, if I am not trying to put on a significant amount of mass will 3000 calories and 150-200 grams of protein be sufficient? Can I expect a to gain a solid 15 pounds?

Shall I continue taking creatine or does it even matter? If I drink 1-2 times a week will that negatively effect anything?

And lastly, when it's all said and done, how much of my gains can I expect to be permanent?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deejay2010 View Post
    6' 190lbs 13% bodyfat.
    Bench-- 265
    Squat--325
    Deadlift--315

I have just gotten my hands on some Cyp and am about to start. Plan on twice a week--250 per day. P C T planned for afterwords.

First off, are rest days required? Obviously I won't hit the same muscle everyday but will my body need less recovery time? You also need to rest your CNS

Next, if I am not trying to put on a significant amount of mass will 3000 calories and 150-200 grams of protein be sufficient? Can I expect a to gain a solid 15 pounds? what is your TDEE? to gain, you need to be in a caloric surplus. 3k/cals may not be enough.

Shall I continue taking creatine or does it even matter? continue If I drink 1-2 times a week will that negatively effect anything? depends on how much you drink

And lastly, when it's all said and done, how much of my gains can I expect to be permanent? you should be able to retain most of your gains on cyp
    my comments in RED

Rest my CNS? Could you elaborate please ? And okay thank you

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deejay2010
    Rest my CNS? Could you elaborate please ? And okay thank you
    That is you central nervous system. If you are going to be doing a cycle and train for a successful one then why drink at all? Your diet will make or break your cycle more then you think so it is very important to sort that out before you start.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg per day ?? Or 250 twice a week 500 mg total ?

250 twice a week

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you what to gain mass just like any other time eat as many clean carbs protein and fats as you can get down. Just because your on gear does not make you superman working out everyday-your muscles grow at rest so rest is as important. You will increase weight and reps and obviously train harder but u don't what to injury your self.
    Why drink I assume you mean alcohol?
    The results are all what you put in it no magic.

Thread Information