Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By armyranger516862006
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: 2nd cycle review and recommendations

Rodic is offline New Member

2nd cycle review and recommendations

This is my 2nd cycle. First cycle consisted of test prop at 12 weeks at 500 mg kickstarted with dbols at 30mg for 4 weeks. I had prettey amazing results gained about 8kg of lean muscle and kept most of it.

Anyways this is my 2nd lean bulk cycle and want people to review it and make adjustments to it.Don't have any HCG although trying to get some. Here in Australia its hard to obtain lol

Weeks 1-12 Test prop 100mg EOD = 400mg a week
    Weeks 1-10 Tren Ace 100mg EOD = 400mg a week
    PCT- Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20

Adex 0.5mg EOD
    Caber 0.5mg Monday and 0.5mg Thursday

Anyways my question is should I drop the test prop to 250mg a week, I see alot of people like tren higher then test and also should I use Nolva in my PCT or will clomid be enough for recovery. Alot of people say Nolva is a waste when it comes to PCT and 19-nors.

armyranger516862006 is offline Associate Member
    I don't recommend cycling at age 23 but you already have started so.. First Tren for a second cycle, i don't recommend. There are so many compounds that one should try before jumping to the very top. The cycle looks good, 12 weeks of Prop is a lot of pinning though lol! Why not run Test E or C if going 12 weeks. Yeah the idea behind running Tren higher is to let the stronger compound dominate the receptor and drop the test down to trt doses. It helps tremendously with estrogen related sides. I don't get those sides so i continue to run the test dose the same at 500mg. My next cycle i may lower the test though, we will see. Clomid and Nolva together at 100/75/50/50, 40/40/20/20. I also have learned that starting the Caber at the beginning of the cycle. Some say an AI will keep the estrogen at bay but i like to be on the safe side, because Tren shuts you down big time. I would drop the Test down 250mg, you could even go lower than that, like 100 to 150mg. Hope the info helps!
    Last edited by armyranger516862006; 01-01-2014 at 09:18 AM.
    Rodic likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    He isn't 23, he is saying that because he knows what we think about the young and cycling.

So OP, how about some stats

Age - 20?
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat%
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Rodic is offline New Member
    I am 23, 80 kg or 176lbs , 180 cm or 6 foot and around 10-11% bodyfat, also I am half ecto/meso build. I know the risk of tren ace, but I have already bought nordicor vials. So there is no going back. Anyways I will drop the test prop to 250mg a week. I will defs follow the recommended PCT. I will be eating between 3500 and 4000 calories all clean. I will get my bloods checked before, during and after cycle, to make sure everything goes smooth. Also on the note of young and steroids , you should know here in Australia people as young as 18 cycle, they don't care about the risks even though they should, just saying bro.

Plus if I have any issues I can stop the tren ace, since its a short ester it will get out of my system pretty quickly, so I think all should be good, guess I will have to find out the side effects for myself.
    Last edited by Rodic; 01-01-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodic View Post
    Hi guys I am 19 years of age weight = 155 lbs and have 10% body fat. I have an extremely fast metabolism and I am wondering what should I take to increase my my weight to 176 lbs in terms of muscle mass. And also what should I take to retain the mass by cutting to 7% body fat. Thanks !!!
    This was August last year. Age 19. You changed you age to 23 in the follow up thread because people were making comment about you being 19. At no point did you correct people. You'd get much further with some honesty buddy.

I'm also aware how mental Aussies are when it comes to AAS. Just because other teenagers jump off cliffs doesn't mean you should.

And how do you weigh 5kgs LESS than you did before that first cycle at about the same bodyfat?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 01-01-2014 at 11:57 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Monbrow89 is offline Junior Member
    There are people at 18 in the uk that cycle, again following what BiB said just because they do it doesn't mean it's right. Anyway your gonna do it anyway so good luck with your health goals in 2014.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

This was August last year. Age 19. You changed you age to 23 in the follow up thread because people were making comment about you being 19. At no point did you correct people. You'd get much further with some honesty buddy.

I'm also aware how mental Aussies are when it comes to AAS. Just because other teenagers jump off cliffs doesn't mean you should.

And how do you weigh 5kgs LESS than you did before that first cycle at about the same bodyfat?
    Nothing and I mean NOTHING slips past BIB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Nothing and I mean NOTHING slips past BIB!!!
    Lol, Well, something did temporarily. He weighs 5kg less now than when he started that cycle in August but he gained, and kept most of, 8kgs LBM. So he should be 90kg not 80kg.

Honestly, some people
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

Lol, Well, something did temporarily. He weighs 5kg less now than when he started that cycle in August but he gained, and kept most of, 8kgs LBM. So he should be 90kg not 80kg.

Honestly, some people
    I'm just glad someone's keeping them honest. I think the "I" in BIB stands for "integrity"!
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I'm just glad someone's keeping them honest. I think the "I" in BIB stands for "integrity"!
    Aw, thanks buddy

You can't learn some folk though
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    God stem you the man bra you miss nothing!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if the op will return

sahil848 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armyranger516862006 View Post
    I don't recommend cycling at age 23 but you already have started so.. First Tren for a second cycle, i don't recommend. There are so many compounds that one should try before jumping to the very top. The cycle looks good, 12 weeks of Prop is a lot of pinning though lol! Why not run Test E or C if going 12 weeks. Yeah the idea behind running Tren higher is to let the stronger compound dominate the receptor and drop the test down to trt doses. It helps tremendously with estrogen related sides. I don't get those sides so i continue to run the test dose the same at 500mg. My next cycle i may lower the test though, we will see. Clomid and Nolva together at 100/75/50/50, 40/40/20/20. I also have learned that starting the Caber at the beginning of the cycle. Some say an AI will keep the estrogen at bay but i like to be on the safe side, because Tren shuts you down big time. I would drop the Test down 250mg, you could even go lower than that, like 100 to 150mg. Hope the info helps!

Please check

Weeks Testosterone -Pro Equipoise Anavar Arimidex
    1 100/eod 500mg 0.5mg/eod
    2 100/eod 500mg 0.5mg/eod
    3 100/eod 500mg 0.5mg/eod
    4 100/eod 500mg 0.5mg/eod
    5 100/eod 500mg 0.5mg/eod
    6 100/eod 500mg 0.5mg/eod
    7 100/eod 500mg 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    8 100/eod 500mg 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    9 100/eod 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    10 100/eod 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    11 100/eod 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod
    12 100/eod 50mg/ed 0.5mg/eod

PCT after the 3 days of last injection.

Week Nolvodex ED Clomid ED
    1 20 mg 100 mg
    2 20 mg 100 mg
    3 20 mg 50 mg
    4 20 mg 50 mg

Let me know what should I change and provide the protocol for HCG with Dose

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodic View Post

Weeks 1-12 Test prop 100mg EOD = 400mg a week
    Weeks 1-10 Tren Ace 100mg EOD = 400mg a week
    Not sure about Australia, but here, a week is 7 days long, not 8.

Math is VERY important, when dosing AAS.
    100mg/EOD = 350mg/week, not 400.

Thread Information