Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Oral steriods

  1. #1
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10

    Oral steriods

    Do your prefer oral or injections

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    How long have you been training?
    what are your stats?
    have you done any research at all on steroids ?
    injections are a lot safer on your system and you should never really do oral only cycles.

  3. #3
    Oleg83's Avatar
    Oleg83 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    81
    only combi cycles.

  4. #4
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Been training for bout a year off and on new to the roids I jus started deca n test for 3 weeks I'm tryen to put on about 15 to 20 more pounds

  5. #5
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,430
    Blog Entries
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    Been training for bout a year off and on new to the roids I jus started deca n test for 3 weeks I'm tryen to put on about 15 to 20 more pounds
    What is your PCT? Any AI?

  6. #6
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg
    What is your PCT? Any AI?
    haven't done a pct yet wats a good one to use

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    haven't done a pct yet wats a good one to use
    So you haven't bought it yet?

    No AI? Any HCG ?

    What amounts of test and deca are you running?

    Age
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Cycle history
    Training history????

    And training for a year 'on and off' is no base to be cycling.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    So you haven't bought it yet? No AI? Any HCG? What amounts of test and deca are you running? Age Height Weight Bodyfat % Cycle history Training history???? And training for a year 'on and off' is no base to be cycling.
    no haven't got any yet bro I'm new to steroids can I get the ai n hcg from like a nutrition store or do I have to inject it?

  9. #9
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    no haven't got any yet bro I'm new to steroids can I get the ai n hcg from like a nutrition store or do I have to inject it?

    Can you answer all questions?

    You should order your pct immediately and stop your cycle and run it so you don't permanently damage yourself.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  10. #10
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Can you answer all questions? You should order your pct immediately and stop your cycle and run it so you don't permanently damage yourself.
    how long do I run the pct

  11. #11
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Answer the questions please
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  12. #12
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    So you haven't bought it yet? No AI? Any HCG? What amounts of test and deca are you running? Age Height Weight Bodyfat % Cycle history Training history???? And training for a year 'on and off' is no base to be cycling.
    26 6,0 195 1st cycle been training for 2 years on and off

  13. #13
    Black's Avatar
    Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,473
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    26 6,0 195 1st cycle been training for 2 years on and off
    Generally, in life, its a good idea to gather information first before you start something.

  14. #14
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Educate before you medicate.

    What type of test are you using?

    Get hold of some clomid and nolvadex and run it as follows

    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

    These are amounts in mg per day. For 4 weeks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  15. #15
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    Been training for bout a year off and on new to the roids I jus started deca n test for 3 weeks I'm tryen to put on about 15 to 20 more pounds
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    26 6,0 195 1st cycle been training for 2 years on and off
    So if you were honest about things you have probably a good solid 6 months worth of training, off and on, right?

    Hey my daughter just got her license a few months ago and would like to start driving they indy 500. What type of car do you think she should use?

    How about starting with a good solid 3-5 years SOLID training and diet and spending the next 3+ years what to use for a proper cycle.

  16. #16
    jdc91gt's Avatar
    jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southeast USA
    Posts
    1,523
    At least you are asking questions! That said, there's a lot of educating threads you should read first, so that you can develop an understanding of both the forest and the trees, that is to say, working out, nutrition, supplements, aas's, etc. And, ultimately if you are going to do aas's, you're going to have to pin. Orals are both limited and most are a bit harsh on your system. Best of luck.

  17. #17
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Educate before you medicate. What type of test are you using? Get hold of some clomid and nolvadex and run it as follows Clomid 75/50/50/50 Nolva 40/20/20/20 These are amounts in mg per day. For 4 weeks.
    sustanon 300 can I do the clomid n Nolva while on a cycle

  18. #18
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    Been training for bout a year off and on new to the roids I jus started deca n test for 3 weeks I'm tryen to put on about 15 to 20 more pounds
    Been training on and off for one year is no base or foundation to use steroids , big mistake. You will without doubt lose all gains you put on and you will go through low test and pct for absolutely nothing, you need to establish a foundation from hard training which takes years noe one yr on and off.

    You also don't use deca on your first cycle another big mistake

    Think its time to come off go into pct and build some base and put your time in the gym building some decent muscle with a solid diet and training regime

  19. #19
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jdc91gt
    At least you are asking questions! That said, there's a lot of educating threads you should read first, so that you can develop an understanding of both the forest and the trees, that is to say, working out, nutrition, supplements, aas's, etc. And, ultimately if you are going to do aas's, you're going to have to pin. Orals are both limited and most are a bit harsh on your system. Best of luck.
    thanks I thought this bored was to help each other out but I see there's a lot of smart asses on here

  20. #20
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    sustanon 300 can I do the clomid n Nolva while on a cycle
    No pct is for pct not while your on cycle, please stop cycling straight away and educate your self your wasting your time and your health doing this stupid cycle without any knowledge.

  21. #21
    qbenchme is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    No pct is for pct not while your on cycle, please stop cycling straight away and educate your self your wasting your time and your health doing this stupid cycle without any knowledge.
    ok bro I'm 195 wat should I be taking to hit 215 bulk alil

  22. #22
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    More food.
    marcus300 and jdc91gt like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  23. #23
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    thanks I thought this bored was to help each other out but I see there's a lot of smart asses on here
    Would you like to know the best type of rope to hang yourself with and how to tie a good knot so it wont come loose?

    The board is not to help people do the wrong thing and yeah most people dont like it when they dont get the answer they WANT to hear but like most children (age is irrelevant) they get the answer that is best for them.

    Grow up and act your age and stop putting the horse before the cart so to speak. It's up to you if you want to learn or not.

  24. #24
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by qbenchme View Post
    ok bro I'm 195 wat should I be taking to hit 215 bulk alil
    Come off steroids and go into pct and try your beast to recover your natural test levels, get blood work done after 6-8 weeks after pct to see how things are. Once you have recovered start learning how to eat to grow muscle and learn how to train correctly to serious stimulate muscle growth, not some stupid routine what you read about in mags some serious training to take your body to its limit and beyond, then you need to learn how to eat right to fed this growth.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •