Dianabolman is offline New Member

Question Cycle advice required please ( promasteron and winstrol )

Hi guys, I am planning on a 6 - 8 week cycle of promasteron which consists of 50mg test prop, 50mg masteron , 50mg Tren ace ( 1ml EOD ) and 30 mg winstrol every day. I am hoping on stripping some of my fat / water away with this cycle, I'm 5ft4 and weigh 13st2 with approx -20% body fat. I'm changing my weight training routine to triple drop sets 4 days a week and an hours cardio every day whilst dropping carbs out of my diet, I consume 300g of protein daily at present and my diet is pretty strict already.
    Is this a good cycle for getting lean, shall I add any other anabolics or t3's etc as well and if needed when would I need to start taking HCG and clomid etc?
    Many thanks in advance and apologies for all the questions.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    20% body fat is a little high to run AAS. Yes you should run HCG during cycle and an AI not a serm. You want to run a solid PCT program after this. what is your cycle experience?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl
    20% body fat is a little high to run AAS. Yes you should run HCG during cycle and an AI not a serm. You want to run a solid PCT program after this. what is your cycle experience?
    Thanks for the info, I did quite a lot of AAS for approx 8 -9 years on and off starting at 20 years old, ( i'm 40 now and the last decent cycle was very early in the year 2000 ) I did a little bit of testobol and omnadren last year as I wanted to put on a bit of size and strength but they were only 6 week courses and I've never used HCG or AI's before, I had a personal trainer that guided me regarding diet / AAS use etc and he never ever mentioned to me about AI's PCT's etc.. ( I was young and stupid and looked up to him as he seemed to know what he was doing due to the sheer size of him)!! ! I have been very lucky regarding gyno etc but had the usual testicle shrinkage but they always came back when off the gear!
    I tend to hold onto fat around my hips / waist quite a bit now as I've got older and wanted to trim / harden up quite a bit for holidays.
    Any info regarding timings / dosages with AI's or HCG are appreciated..
    I find it very hard to drop my waist fat whatever I seem to do so I thought I would give this cycle a go as I've never tried these combinations in any of my cycles before.
    Sorry if I sound stupid but even at this age I'm still learning!!

Blog Entries
    Have you had your blood work done lately? You might need trt. I can say that most people will say to take 200 U of HCG twice a week while on cycle. For PCT Nolva/Clomid. Here is a good read. Ancillary Reference Guide

Thank you again fir replying and the info.. Would testosterone deficiency be picked up in a sperm sample as I have had 2 samples taken ( last week ) which were well above average readings and I also had blood taken due to going through an IVF cycle due to my wife having medical issues getting pregnant.
    I have searched the Internet for dosages / timings for AI and PCT but cannot pinpoint exactly how much and when due to the different compounds in my planned cycle.
    I don't want to screw up my body just in case I have to go through another IVF cycle after September.

Blog Entries
    No not in sperm. You could only find it your blood work. In that link I sent you it tells you how to run your PCT. Just search PCT and you will find the answer. If you have a blend of AAS and not from different bottles I personally think it crap. Cant get accurate dosing from it. If you want to get prego then put you wife on a crap load of HCG and you take HMG. That will work and you can get it much cheaper than going to the doctor. Just google it.

Yes, a cycle will shut you down. You need the PCT to get your body making its natural test again.

From what you have said so far I dont think that AAS are the right way to go. You can get to your goals without them. Just diet and exercise is all you need.

Thanks again for the info mate, perhaps I'll give it a miss for a bit then.

Thread Information