emp
    emp is offline Junior Member

changes/suggestions to a cruise and blast cycle?

ill try once more, just straight to the point.

here's what im thinking the next couple of months. after this, ill go cruising on the nebdio from my doc. 1000mg E6W..

week 1-4: reload
    nebido 1000mg in week 1.
    testP 50mg EOD
    mastP 50mg EOD
    trenA 50mg EOD
    0.5mg ari EOD
    caber. dont remember the doses i did, so anyone care to pitch in?

week 5-8: deload
    nebido 1000mg in week 6.
    proviron 25mg ED(getting that from the doc aswell, so safe to take with me offshore)
    might consider taking orals. have anavar with me now, so it got through the customs, but if i enter a different country i might not risk it. and i dont know which country im entering before im already on my way to the airport...

week 9-12: reload
    nebido 1000mg in week 12.
    testP 50mg EOD
    mastP 100mg EOD
    trenA 75mg EOD
    0.5mg ari EOD
    caber.

week 13-16: deload
    nothing, still cruising on nebido
    proviron 25mg ED

week 17-20: reload
    1000mg nebido in week 18.
    primoA 100mg ED
    dont want to add test P, as im at my highest in mg/day of test/nebido from week 18-20.

week 21-24: deload
    nebido 1000mg in week 24.
    proviron 25mg ED

week 25-28: reload
    primoA 100mg ED

any ways I can improve it? or suggestions to what changes i should make? remember Im on a 4 week ON/4 week OFF working cycle offshore. cant bring roids offshore...

thx!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you can't do 8 weeks on then reload bc of job

emp
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    So you can't do 8 weeks on then reload bc of job

yes exactly...otherwise id definitely do the normal RR 8on2off. im on trt, but working 4/4, and want to blast. dont care to risk my job though..

Ibthink its a waste to switch from trend to primo or vise versa for 4 weeks. I'd keep it simple and much easier to control e2

emp
    meaning every blast should be the same? 4 blasts(each 4 weeks) containing the same compounds? or do you mean the blasts in it self are a waste, because they are only 4 weeks?

emp
    how about frontloading with long esters, the last week at home? with the same compound ofc. like this:

1-4 testP 100mg EOD
    4-4 testE 250mg EOD
    5-8 nothing, but am cruising on trt dose of nebido.

ill have high bloodlevels of test already, and the longer esters will last throughout some of the time offshore, so ill be somewhat highly anabolic for 6 maybe 7 weeks, instead of only 4. the only problem for me is keeping the e2 levels in check etc. maybe i can fronload with mastE and EQ instead of test. less sides etc.

any thoughts?

You cant take axillary products for e2 with you?

Long term I think long ester would be more beneficial for you, once the blood levels are high enough. I didnt mean keep same old cycle. I ment I would not switch from tren to primo to something different every 4 weeks.

id run test tren mast the whole time at doses I could handle on an off shore. As long as you have experience with tren and dht sides from mast

emp
    yup, i do. my only problem is elevated e2, which gives me serious acne issues.

i have aromasin prescribed from my doc aswell, so yes, i can take it with me. same goes with proviron and dostinex.

i hear what you say, and im thinking the same thing. ill see what I end up doing.

thx

emp
    dbltrbl

Quote Originally Posted by emp View Post
    yup, i do. my only problem is elevated e2, which gives me serious acne issues.

i have aromasin prescribed from my doc aswell, so yes, i can take it with me. same goes with proviron and dostinex.

i hear what you say, and im thinking the same thing. ill see what I end up doing.

thx
    I have trouble with 19nor and achne. I can run 1.5 grams of just test and have nothing but deca or tren I get it :/

Spartans09 is offline Member
    You are taking well above a trt dose of nebido, in fact a double dose. It is supposed to be dosed at 1000mg every 10-12 weeks except for the initial loading phase. This may wreak havoc with hematocrit and rbc eventually. Bloodwork will be critical.

emp
    its my docs recommendation, and he's field of specialty is hormones. its a private clinic who treats hormondysfunction for males only. im thinking esterweight at test U gives me only 600mg test each pin, and divided through 6 weeks, this will leave me at 11 mg/day at the end of the 6 week period. id say thats about normal values. it will be about 40 mg/day at the beginning, but im seeing that as a positive thing. especially since im getting pharma grade aromasin aswell.

i will get BW done often in the beginning, to see how the treatment goes. so I will only use nebido for 12-18 weeks, just to see how im responding to the test, aro and proviron . find my sweetspots. after that, its showtime!

i feel you gearbox, i had the same issue with deca and high test. not with tren and low test.

Your first 3 doses of Nebido are spot on as this is the loading phase. It should then go to 1000 mg every 10-12 weeks for a true trt dose per the manufacturer and most physicians, that should alone have your blood levels of test in the upper quartile of the range. I'm not sure why your Dr. is recommending such a high dose but if your not intending to use it long term it should not matter. I have been on nebido/test undecanoate trt for several years now and really like it.

emp
    and u take it every 10 weeks? wow. my friend who is also on it, takes it every 6 weeks. same doc tho. maybe he likes us being high on levels lol.

There are many members on here who use it and they for the most part are dosed at 10-12 weeks and do quite well with how they feel and with their bloodwork. I may have heard of 1 or 2 who dose at 8-9 weeks.

emp
    hmm ok. i will try 12 weeks, 2 injections at first. see what the bw says after 6 weeks(where it will be the lowest before a new injection). see how i feel etc. i doubt my doc will give me such a high dose that i will get problems with red bloodcells etc. but im gonna ask him ofc.

thx

Thread Information