mrwonderful604 is offline New Member

Planning second cycle test blend with HCG

Hey all please give me your advice...

6' 205lbs about 15% bf w/cleanish diet
    lifting on and off 10 years serious last 4 years. Train 3-4 times weekly off cycle.

only done 1 test e cycle last year 600mg weekly with nolva PCT Good results in my opinion.

Planning next cycle
    -12 weeks test blend 800mg weekly pin E2D (similar to T400) with wider range of esters (prop cyp decanoate etc...)
    -HCG 500 weekly split up twice a week from week 1-12
    -(Possibly thinking of adding in 50mg daily of winstrol ) last 2 weeks of cycle and up to first day of PCT 2 weeks after last shot of test for a total of 4 weeks winny I am fine with not doing the winny this time if it keeps my risk of need an AI down.

PCT
    -Standard clomid and nolva regiment no HCG begins 2 weeks after last test shot

Does that sound right? Is an AI recommended or necessary? I would prefer to stay away from an AI until my third cycle just to keep things simple as possible. I was considering winny over other stacks since it looks like a nice finisher.

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    You will need an AI alongside your cycle.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes us arimidex .
    U can take a really lower dosage of .25 eod if you wanted but if you were say 10% bf you might be able to get by with out on a lower dose but 800 mg no way to big of risk for gyno and bloat ect ....
    Also why 800mg that's to high I say 500 or 600mg max especially on 2nd cycle
    and I see better result last 6 weeks of cycle winny but again 15% bf you would be better off eating cleaner and bumping up cardo.
    Good luck and get blood work before so you have your normal levels and 6 weeks after pct to make sure your levels are normal

I did 600mg last time and had no gyno issues at all and minor bloat. Maybe I will drop it to 700 this time. Is the HCG going to increase chances of gyno at all? What about adding in winny?

Only true way to tell either way is blood work. You can run a 1k a week with no problems or run trt dosage and get gyno bloat puffy nipples ect....
    For me it's the safest way with the best chance of recovery, your idea maybe best way to run a cycle without any safe guards.
    Good luck
    DJP

edit
    Last edited by mrwonderful604; 05-17-2014 at 06:19 PM. Reason: double posted by accident

I've been doing clen on and off about 5 cycles over almost a year leading up to this cycle but only dropped maybe 1-3% bf. Hard to tell cuz I'm still gaining muscle slowly in the meantime. Is your opinion of winny for 6 weeks (weeks 8-14) ending day before pct a good call? I am going to take your advice and do another 600 mg cycle to be safe. Basically a repeat of last time but adding in HCG and doing a full clomid/nolva PCT instead of just nolva last time. Hopefully faster recovery.

Yes clen last 6 weeks is fine if your looking to lower body fat might want to look into t3 will on cycle

I take it you meant winny in your last post?

Well what's your goals
    I am not a fan of winny at all in dries out my joints and I feel like crap
    Anavar is better oral in my opinion
    I said t3 if you were looking to lower bf%
    Every read logs on t3/clen stacks

I'm looking to solidify and keep my gains near the end and maybe drop a little fat in the process

Thread Information