Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigshotvictoria
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By Black
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: starting my 1st cycle just wantd 2 kno dat everything is ryt and for more suggestionz

purav91 is offline Junior Member

starting my 1st cycle just wantd 2 kno dat everything is ryt and for more suggestionz

hey guyz ,
    my stats,
    weight - 70kg, height - 6"ft

i have bein wrkinout for d lst 2years and now going 2 strt my 1st cycle ....

my cycle -
    1- 5 - dbol 25mg eveyrday
    1- 10 - test enth 250mg
    10 - 12 - test clearout
    12 - 14 - nolvadex 40mg
    14 - 16 - nolvadex 20mg ...........

my workout -
    day 1 - bac bisceps
    day 2 - chest triceps
    day 3 - legs shoulder
    day 4 - rest
    and den repeat ....... and evry alternate day abs in d mrng and cardio in d mrng everyday ....

my diet is all in plc and clean ...

and also guys plz help me whter i shld use a AI on d cycle or not coz im really confused abt dat ... and if i dont use it on cycle and if der r signs of gyno den wt r d steps 2 b taken .....

plz suggest all d chngs dat ul think i shld make in my cycle and wrkout routine .... and also plz help wid d AI and whch 1 shld i keep handy arimidex or femara ????

thnk u ..
    Last edited by purav91; 05-17-2014 at 03:50 AM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your age and if I googled it right you are only 154 pounds?
    If that's the correct weight at your height you do not steroids you a buffet of chicken and protein and carbs-
    Eat well my friend.
    I am not always hunger but when I am I prefer chicken

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    What's your age and if I googled it right you are only 154 pounds?
    If that's the correct weight at your height you do not steroids you a buffet of chicken and protein and carbs-
    Eat well my friend.
    I am not always hunger but when I am I prefer chicken
    Yup you got it right.

Do you want to waste you money because thats all you will be doing. What is your ideal weight? 210? Big secret, if you want to be 210 you have to eat like a person who is 210 and DONT said you are an ectomorph or it doesn't mater what you eat, we only hear that about 3x a day.

We have all been there and it is what you eat. Keep working out another 2 years but this time eat more real quality food. Visit the nutrition section and learn what to eat and when to eat it so when you are ready for a cycle you wont be pissing your money away.

I'm 4" shorter than you and weigh almost 40 lbs more and have not done a cycle for almost 2 years.

my age is 23 and ya 154 pounds is ryt .... oh so r ul guys sayin dat i shldnt go for d cycle .........but im really xcited and wld want 2 strt d cycle as i think it wld make me huge and more muscular .......... plzzzzz suggest whter or not 2 take an AI on d cycle and if not den if i get signs of gyno den wt shld i do ???? plzzz help

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    OP, could you be so kind as to not abbreviate your words, it makes it difficult to read your posts.

Thanks!
    Red Bastard likes this.

im sorry !! my age is 23 and ya 154 pounds is right .... oh so r you all guys saying that i shldnt go for the cycle .........but im really excited and would want 2 start d cycle as i know it would make me huge and more muscular .......... plzzzzz suggest whter or not 2 take an AI on d cycle and if not then if i get signs of gyno then wt should i do ???? plzzz help

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What? I can't read this broken english
    Red Bastard likes this.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Our future is doomed.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Ize wold no done thz at yurz age. Uz 2 little. Uz Ned 2 eatz morz tran hrderz
    Brah
    Red Bastard and lovbyts like this.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Is English your second language? If so, fair enough. But, if you grew up speaking english, then talk (type) like an adult!! If you sound like a kid, you won't be taken seriously....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Ize wold no done thz at yurz age. Uz 2 little. Uz Ned 2 eatz morz tran hrderz
    Brah
    You do that very well, just like a 13yr old girl. You have experience chatting with 13 yr old girls???

Simply YES we are telling you to NOT do a cycle. Good be excited, excited enough to learn what you should be doing, how to run a proper cycle so when you are actually ready you can do it correctly without hurting yourself and YES you can easily hurt your self long term if not permanently at your age and state of development.

Most people here will not suggest you use any type of aas at your age and weight because there is nothing you can take that a good diet will not do the same for the next couple of years but using aas could do a lot more harm and you will gain some size but loose it just as quickly due to diet/nutrition not being on track. It's not something you fix when you are on cycle but something you have to get on track LONG before, during and after cycle or you are literally pissing your money away.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Thread Information