gjamesb is offline New Member

Seabee needs some beginner help

New to the forum so howdy all, I'm 23 YO, 5'11" 191 lbs and be about 12%. Been lifting hard for 9 years, and diet is good and I'm looking to get about 15 more lbs on and loose a some bf. I'm in the military and I have a buddy who's running short ester test prop and can someone help explain what that is, because I got new orders and had to leave. I'm very interested in educating myself on this to see if it's something I would want to pursue.

Thanks

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    Hi,

You have to check this link:

The young and Steroids

Thanks Shadeed, however with the chance of me being in certain situations or the possibility of broadening my opportunities, I'm going to use what resources I can to be the best and perform at my finest. This is something I'm seriously looking into.
    Anyyywayyyyzz... what is short ester test prop? Also what does "eod" stand for? Maybe someone can refer a thread where I can learn the lingo and "gear" on a noob level, I'm having difficulties in finding it on my own.

Red Bastard is offline Member

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read our sticky bro educate yourself before you cycle.Beacuse you can really mess yourself up with aas.

Thanks for the input guys. I've been scouring the forums and Web and feel a little more familiar with what this is all about. I'm always up to take in advice and learn as much as possible. Any other resources yall would recommend? Feel free to PM me as well.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Read all the posts above marked important in red. Do this on all the forums for a base of knowledge.

Thread Information