Majd1997 is offline Junior Member

GHRP-6 GHRP-2 sermorelin

Hi
    Anyone have idea if these
    Can really affect hgh , any feedback
    About the topic of stimulation of hgh

Thanks.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Learn the precursor chart for GH. You will see they can all play a role in producing GH. Know this....results VARY. Getting blood work done and looking at your levels dealing with the GH cycle can hint you in the right best direction to take.

Some people will say peptides are snake oil and others say they rock. It is because just like supplements...if you supplement something you need vs something you have it impacts results more.

Money, Trial and error, more money.

Go spend 300 bucks on blood work and it will be well invested in the long run.

Study up on insulin cycle, GH cycle, and how HgH is naturally produced...the test results will make MUCH more sense and translating them will be easier

Quote Originally Posted by Majd1997 View Post
    Hi
    Anyone have idea if these
    Can really affect hgh , any feedback
    About the topic of stimulation of hgh

Thanks.
    Majd1997 and 2iron like this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    They def cause an increase in hgh and combining a GHRP and a GHRH like ghrp & Sermorelin compounds that effect. There is some good ingo in Arr's section on the compounds. Inforrmational articles on how they work and what they do. I know arr sells them but their articles are apretty informative and accurate when it some to this stuff. Id check them out.
    Majd1997 likes this.

Majd1997 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    They def cause an increase in hgh and combining a GHRP and a GHRH like ghrp & Sermorelin compounds that effect. There is some good ingo in Arr's section on the compounds. Inforrmational articles on how they work and what they do. I know arr sells them but their articles are apretty informative and accurate when it some to this stuff. Id check them out.
    Thanks
    What about ipamorelin I read that it's more potent
    Than all of them is that true?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Majd1997 View Post
    Thanks
    What about ipamorelin I read that it's more potent
    Than all of them is that true?
    Im starting to think if you arent going to use sermorelin that Mod grf 1-29 is the way to go. Rumor has it Ar-r is looking into carrying it. If they do I will be giving it a go.

tren_monster is offline Junior Member
    Ghrelin and GH secretagogues, including GH-releasing peptide (GHRP)-6, stimulate food intake and adiposity. Because insulin modulates the hypothalamic response to GH secretagogues and acts synergistically with ghrelin on lipogenesis in vitro, we analyzed whether insulin plays a role in the metabolic effects of GHRP-6 in vivo. Streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats received saline, GHRP-6, insulin, or insulin plus GHRP-6 once daily for 8 wk. Rats receiving saline suffered hyperglycemia, hyperphagia, polydipsia, and weight loss. Insulin, but not GHRP-6, improved these parameters (P < 0.001 for all), as well as the diabetes-induced increase in hypothalamic mRNA levels of neuropeptide Y and agouti-related peptide and decrease in proopiomelanocortin. Cocaine amphetamine-related transcript mRNA levels were also reduced in diabetic rats, with GHRP-6 inducing a further decrease (P < 0.03) and insulin an increase. Diabetic rats receiving insulin plus GHRP-6 gained more weight and had increased epididymal fat mass and serum leptin levels compared with all other groups (P < 0.001). In epididymal adipose tissue, diabetic rats injected with saline had smaller adipocytes (P < 0.001), decreased fatty acid synthase (FAS; P < 0.001), and glucose transporter-4 (P < 0.001) and increased hormone sensitive lipase (P < 0.001) and proliferator-activated receptor-gamma mRNA levels (P < 0.01). Insulin normalized these parameters to control values. GHRP-6 treatment increased FAS and glucose transporter-4 gene expression and potentiated insulin's effect on epididymal fat mass, adipocyte size (P < 0.001), FAS (P < 0.001), and glucose transporter-4 (P < 0.05).[B] In conclusion, GHRP-6 and insulin exert an additive effect on weight gain and visceral fat mass accrual in diabetic rats, indicating that some of GHRP-6's metabolic effects depend on the insulin/glucose status.
    Majd1997 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMHO it is trial and error in terms of results. Some guys swear by them and others say they got nothing from it.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    I hold a lot of water when I've used ghrp-2 and -6, making results hard to tell. They definitely increase IGF levels, especially on more frequent dosing.

If I were going to give it another go, I would use ipamorelin. From what I've read, there is very little to no prolactin or cortisol increases at 100mcg dosing.

Thread Information