mohdbarber is offline New Member

Talking Cutting cycle... feedback please

Dear all,
    this is my first post here,
    i live in Dubai (middle east) and its a bit hard to find juice here, here's my stats

172 cm. 27 year, 73 KG, around 15 - 16 % bodyfat

I wanna run this cycle :

Week 1 - 8 Parabolin - 76.5mg/1.5ml 3 times a week
    Week 1 - 4 Winstrol - 50 mg/day (5 times a week)
    Week 3 - 8 Anavar - 40 mg/day (5 times a week)
    Week 3 - 5 Clen - does upto 140 per day for 21 days
    Week 1 - 10 HGH 3 IU per day (5 times a week)
    PCT week 10-14 clomid and nolvadex

as for my diet, im on a strict high protien diet, 4 solid meals, 2-3 protein shakes a day along with amino,ceratine and multivitamins..

I train five days a week, all weights training, as for cardio i do 20 mins post workout (and maintain my heart rate at the fat burning range)
    I work as a contractor, so i dont sit in an office, i keep on walking the whole day, stairs... etc (construction sites)

I attached pictures of my supplement for additional info if needed...

so kindly advice regarding my cycle.. my goal is to reduce bodyfat as much as possible
    thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cutting cycle... feedback please-parabolin-500x500.jpg   Cutting cycle... feedback please-p1000958-500x500.jpg   Cutting cycle... feedback please-oxanabol.jpg   Cutting cycle... feedback please-4449003_astra.jpg   Cutting cycle... feedback please-135-207-thickbox.jpg  

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this your first cycle? You could lose a bit more BF on your own before you start your cycle and have better results. I didnt see any Tes listed in your cycle as this should be the base for all cycles. Hgh at 10 weeks will do nothing as it needs to be run for 6 months or longer. Too many orals...pick one. Your pct is not timed correctly and I did not see any proposed hcg usage. If this is your first or one of your first cycles then tren of any sort is not a good choice. It would be in your best interest if you held off on using this compound until you are more experienced. As far a s clen goes I would rather do more cardio and keep my diet strict then use clen but thats just me.

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    ^^^ spot on...

mohdbarbar, what buster said is really basic stuff that everyone should know... you really need to do a lot more homework so that you dont mess yourself up...

EVERY cycle should be run with some sort of Test, especially when using any type of tren

you were also planning on taking too many orals... and without taking any type of Liver supplement (liv52...milk thistle..etc)

there is just too much wrong with this... go back and do some better research and start all over before you start putting stuff in your body...

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you need to educate yourself more. Your shutting down your natural test and nonaturally naturalthetic. This is a terrible cycle on all sides.
    Test only is the best for your first cycle. You can see how your body reacts and what sides you may get.
    Also your bf is high imo for someone who is always on there feet. I would cut down naturally and read and make some goal. Keep the aas for future

Thank you guys for ur replies and help,
    Is it ok if I add test prop for 4 weeks only en end the whole cycle, I will take out winstrol from the cycle as well.
    I'm taking milk thistle but forgot to mension it..
    I've tried clen before and it gave me awesome results

My body fat was higher than that cause I couldn't walk for 4 months (accident) but it's going down with my diet work out en work

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mohdbarber View Post
    Thank you guys for ur replies and help,
    Is it ok if I add test prop for 4 weeks only en end the whole cycle, I will take out winstrol from the cycle as well.
    I'm taking milk thistle but forgot to mension it..
    I've tried clen before and it gave me awesome results
    no...run test the entire cycle...im not sure you understand how important this is ... you also need to add an AI (aromasin /arimidex ) and if you insist on running the parabolin, you should have Cabergoline/dostinex on hand .

again, i really hope you take the advice and just use test as your first cycle... there is no reason to get in a big hurry to change your body... there are too many side effects

Quote Originally Posted by Unrealone View Post
    no...run test the entire cycle...im not sure you understand how important this is ... you also need to add an AI (aromasin /arimidex ) and if you insist on running the parabolin, you should have Cabergoline/dostinex on hand .

again, i really hope you take the advice and just use test as your first cycle... there is no reason to get in a big hurry to change your body... there are too many side effects
    I will run test for the entire cycle.
    Will cut: parabolin and winstrol
    Will add: arimidex (but can you give me some guide lines if u don't mind on how to use it.
    So my cycle will consist of test prop 300 mg per week
    Anavar 40 mg per week
    Clen for 21 days
    As well as other supplement
    Will take a 2 week off after last injection and start pct
    And I will keep on taking hgh cause I don't think it will harm on anyway
    U think that's good?
    I can't tell u I'm not rushing to get results but it kills me everytime I hit the gym or even look in the miror cause where I was is not remotely close to where I will be even after this cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Test only

Test only

Test only

Test only

Test only

Test only

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

And fix your diet too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are still going to use hgh and inject yourself with a substance that you will be getting no benefit from due to the short time period of use so why bother?

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    BackInBlack is correct
    U make it too complicated

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    1-3 should be test only cycle

For hgh I can go for longer but is it ok to take hgh while on pct and after that?
    And regarding test etc.. If I didn't get any side effect from parabolin what's the problem with that? I'm stopping it and starting test but just for my information because as far as I understand starting the first cycle with test only is to check how ur body react with this substance .. So if my body didn't show any kind of negative sides I can just add test to it (parabolin+test)

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Take the advice given.

Again...

TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Take the advice given.

Again...

TEST ONLY FIRST CYCLE
    The advice is taken.
    I just want to know for my knowledge ...

Thread Information