Thread: Cycle question

11bd is offline Junior Member

Cycle question

I am on week 3 of a Sus and Winny cycle. On week one I had some gyno issue appear, so ran nolva at 40 mg ED for 10 days and dropped the arm and went with letro at .25mg Ed. symptoms went away after about 6 days. continued the nolva at 40 mg for 4 more day then dropped it down to10mg Ed and letro at .25. Week two started getting heavy water weight, And hair started thinning. I added Dandelion root at 550mg 2x ed and upped letro to .5 ED. Symptoms are now under control but I am not feeling the sus like I have on other cycle. This my first time on sus though so not sure how long it takes to feel or see a difference. My last cycle before this was tren ace and test e, by week 3 on that I felt like Hercules. My question is, if the amount and Nolva is lowering the androgen and anabolic effect ? This by far is my worst cycle I have been on, a lot of sides and benefits are not the best. My Last cycle before this one, water weight was only side I had and ran no AI (had on hand) and had great results. So cycle is as follows. I am running 600mg/ weeks with 300mg every 3 days.

Week 1: sus 600mg letro .25 arimidex ED dropped arm on day 5 went with letro .25Ed added nolva 40mg ( had gyno appear).

Week 2: sus 600 mg letro .25 ed nolva 40mg until day 5 then dropped nolva to 10mg ( gyno symtomps went away). Also upped letro to .5mg ed ( water weight and hair thinning )

Week 3: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 4: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 5: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 6: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 7: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 8: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 9: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 10: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 11: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 12: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Weeks 12-14 I will continue to run letro at .5 and nolva at 10 mg.

Not sure if I will run HCG due to gyno issues. Any suggestion. If I ran it would do it last 4 weeks of cycle.

Week 15: nolva 40mg Ed clomid 100mg Ed

Week 16: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 17: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 18: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 19: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 20: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Please I can take criticism very well but if it will not help and is not constructive don't comment there no point to say cycle is messed up if u don't tell me how to fix it. I am new to this only 3 rd cycle and still learning.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 11bd View Post
    I am on week 3 of a Sus and Winny cycle. On week one I had some gyno issue appear, so ran nolva at 40 mg ED for 10 days and dropped the arm and went with letro at .25mg Ed. symptoms went away after about 6 days. continued the nolva at 40 mg for 4 more day then dropped it down to10mg Ed and letro at .25. Week two started getting heavy water weight, And hair started thinning. I added Dandelion root at 550mg 2x ed and upped letro to .5 ED. Symptoms are now under control but I am not feeling the sus like I have on other cycle. This my first time on sus though so not sure how long it takes to feel or see a difference. My last cycle before this was tren ace and test e, by week 3 on that I felt like Hercules. My question is, if the amount and Nolva is lowering the androgen and anabolic effect ? This by far is my worst cycle I have been on, a lot of sides and benefits are not the best. My Last cycle before this one, water weight was only side I had and ran no AI (had on hand) and had great results. So cycle is as follows. I am running 600mg/ weeks with 300mg every 3 days.

Week 1: sus 600mg letro .25 arimidex ED dropped arm on day 5 went with letro .25Ed added nolva 40mg ( had gyno appear).

Week 2: sus 600 mg letro .25 ed nolva 40mg until day 5 then dropped nolva to 10mg ( gyno symtomps went away). Also upped letro to .5mg ed ( water weight and hair thinning )

Week 3: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 4: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 5: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 6: sus 600mg letro .5mg Ed nolva 10 mg Ed

Week 7: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 8: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 9: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 10: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 11: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Week 12: sus 600mg winny 50mg EOD letro .5 Ed nolva 10 mg ED

Weeks 12-14 I will continue to run letro at .5 and nolva at 10 mg.

Not sure if I will run HCG due to gyno issues. Any suggestion. If I ran it would do it last 4 weeks of cycle.

Week 15: nolva 40mg Ed clomid 100mg Ed

Week 16: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 17: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 18: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 19: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Week 20: nolva 20mg Ed clomid 50mg Ed

Please I can take criticism very well but if it will not help and is not constructive don't comment there no point to say cycle is messed up if u don't tell me how to fix it. I am new to this only 3 rd cycle and still learning.
    Helps if you post full stats
    Height
    Body fat
    Cycle history
    Goals

Age 34
    Hight 5'10"
    Weight 204
    Bf% 17%

Cycle history is done tren only cycle with great results. It was all I could get at the time. Also done a tren ace stack with test e cycle. Had amazing results off that one.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you crushed your estrogen. Letro will do that for sure. You won't make gains or feel right without some estrogen.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should consider stopping this cycle because you don't have the correct compounds to make it successful.

One should use a SERM such as raloxifene or tamoxifen to combat gyno. Also, you should be using arimidex or aromasin for an AI not letro.

Letro's really extreme. I would run adex .25mg/ed or .5mg/ed (this is a lot of adex also) control the gyno. Letro will dry out your E2 and you'll stop seeing gains and your libido will drop. The goal is to maintain a stable Test and E2 level in the body. When those hormones start to fluctuate you'll have problems. It'll take you 4 weeks or so to see results from the Sus250. I stopped doing Sus250 because it hurt like a MUTHER! lol As for the HCG , I would run it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Letro's really extreme. I would run adex .25mg/ed or .5mg/ed (this is a lot of adex also) control the gyno. Letro will dry out your E2 and you'll stop seeing gains and your libido will drop. The goal is to maintain a stable Test and E2 level in the body. When those hormones start to fluctuate you'll have problems. It'll take you 4 weeks or so to see results from the Sus250. I stopped doing Sus250 because it hurt like a MUTHER! lol As for the HCG, I would run it right now.
    Reason for letro and the SERM is cause I kind of panic when the gyno popped up. Did research on some reversal methods. Said not to try and reverse while on cycle and just run nolva to keep it from binding to tissue and start after cycle. That's why I am still running nolva. And letro was do to panic lol. So your saying drop letro and go back on the Adex? U think the gyno will come back if I do? What should Adex be .5 every 3 days ? I am just worried this cycle I have had a lot of sides.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    You should consider stopping this cycle because you don't have the correct compounds to make it successful. One should use a SERM such as raloxifene or tamoxifen to combat gyno. Also, you should be using arimidex or aromasin for an AI not letro.
    Don't want to stop cycle already bought and paid for. I know SERM should be used to combat gyno mainly for PCT but after some reaserch I found that can be used during at low does to keep it from bindings while on cycle once it's formed. I just need to try and make the best of this cycle I have now. Thanks for the advice though

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The attached post should help your gyno/estrogen question:

Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only!

This is the last time I'll bring this up. I urge you to stop this cycle. You're only three weeks in and by the sound of it are feeling very uncomfortable. I don't believe you have the correct knowledge or products to make this cycle successful. If things don't get better soon you will have a painful 9+weeks ahead. Possibly even causing your body irreversible harm.

If you don't finish your gear this time, then use it in your next cycle. That would be less expensive than using or all this time, not making any positive gains, then having to totally resupply.
    Last edited by numbere; 05-21-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Thread Information