DrewZ is offline Productive Member

Anyone done or doing this?

So I keep reading about TRT peeps getting great results with ED SubQ injections.

Current Stats; 32 - 5'7 - 180lbs 13%bf

So how about something like this for a first cycle;

* Week 1 to 12: Testosterone Enanthate @ 75mg ED (525mg/week total)
    * Week 1 to 12: hCG @ 75iu ED (525 iu/week total)
    * Week 1 to 14: Arimidex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts) <- Might possibly need less? like E3D?

PCT 14 days after last injection

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50
    Nolva @ 40/20/20/20

Appreciate the input.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Seeing as test e is usually 200-300mg/ml, your injection volume per day should be fine for subq.

You could start Arimidex EOD @ .25mg and adjust from there if needed.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    and no need to pin test e daily. imho, anything more than twice a week is overkill.

That's what I was thinking, doing my math I'd only need 0.3ml of oil per day and I can load the same barrel with hCG .
    Would only need 0.3ml or less depending on how I reconstitute it.

Been doing 0.5ml slin pin B12 SubQ with no discomfort or bump - whats another 0.1ml?

I've never done oil SubQ, but seems like it might be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    That's what I was thinking, doing my math I'd only need 0.3ml of oil per day and I can load the same barrel with hCG .
    Would only need 0.3ml or less depending on how I reconstitute it.

Been doing 0.5ml slin pin B12 SubQ with no discomfort or bump - whats another 0.1ml?

I've never done oil SubQ, but seems like it might be a good idea.
    From what I've came across and my personal experience with subq injections, I wouldn't go over .6ml per injection.

Some time ago when I used an Enanthate ester, I did some research and came across a study on blood levels. The study found blood levels to remain at their highest value with EOD enanthate injections. Around the 3rd day, levels start to decline. Is 2x a week bad, obviously not as most people run Enan that way. But its just some food for thought.
    Last edited by Black; 05-20-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    and no need to pin test e daily. imho, anything more than twice a week is overkill.
    I understand, but here was my thinking and correct me if I'm wrong

- SubQ with a slin pin avoids scar tissue
    - No chance of abscess in a muscle
    - More stable hormone levels
    - Possbly less AI needed?

Okay, that's what I've been reading too. 0.6ml MAX

Do you know if there is a difference in something water soluble like B12 and Oil, meaning if the B12 absorbs fast, could 1ml be okay if only 0.4ml was oil?

Because it seems 0.5ml b12 is in and absorbed rather quickly, I feel nothing 5 minutes later.

Hypothetically speaking, because with what I'm talking about I wont be exceeding 0.6ml
    Last edited by DrewZ; 05-20-2014 at 03:22 PM.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I felt much better when I was injecting im.
    But going sub q was totally worth it for me. I'm waiting for my next bw to see what needs to happen to get me back where I was, but I hated im injections

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Go ahead and pin over 1ml of test e subq twice a week. If you pin your glutes, you'll have a third butt cheek.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Anyways yes there was a guy keeping a sub q cycle log here a while back. He fell off the face of the planet apparently. This is how I plan to cycle once I do

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Okay, that's what I've been reading too. 0.6ml MAX

Do you know if there is a difference in something water soluble like B12 and Oil, meaning if the B12 absorbs fast, could 1ml be okay if only 0.4ml was oil?

Because it seems 0.5ml b12 is in and absorbed rather quickly, I feel nothing 5 minutes later.
    I've never injected any water based solutions subq that were of any significant volume, but I would assume it wouldn't "hand around" as long as oil based. That's a good question. Hopefully someone with a little more subq experience will pop in.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Anyways yes there was a guy keeping a sub q cycle log here a while back. He fell off the face of the planet apparently. This is how I plan to cycle once I do
    I ran subq injections for several months on my TRT (never for a cycle). Everything was fine, except my blood results for total test were down around 100 points. This could be due to other factors possibly. Either way, now on TRT, I rotate many sites (I use prop with ED injections). I use a 29G 1/2" insulin needle. I'm hitting muscle in everything (minus glutes) with that size. It may not be a deep IM injection, but its definitely in the muscle.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally at a high dose like that I wouldn't bother, you likely won't get the benefits you think you are going to get.

I did subq and had to inject eod, twice a week resulted in my test being too low, and even with same dose eod my test scores were still lower. I went back to IM for a number of reasons, and one being less pinning and it being more efficient, also my e2 was higher with subq, but that could have been from bodyfat at the time being higher, not sure. subq can work fine for trt if adjusted for and your doc is on board. I just don't see the point for having supra physiological levels.

Thanks for all the input guys, looks like I have a decision to make.

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Nope

Thread Information