Thread: Hey guys

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Hey guys

Well I finally made my way back to this great forum. It's great to see everyone is still going strong.

Quick question currently running a
    Test/tren cycle and was wondering if anyone has ran albuterol instead of clen with this cycle?
    Results?likes?dislikes?

Any comments would be appreciated

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ever since I used Albut for the first time I dont use clen at all any more. I have run it with Test/tren low dose deca cycles. I like it a lot. It is just about as effective as clen with less sides and I can sleep well even while taking it. It has a shorter half life and is much easier to manage and the results are good. I def recommend it.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Ever since I used Albut for the first time I dont use clen at all any more. I have run it with Test/tren low dose deca cycles. I like it a lot. It is just about as effective as clen with less sides and I can sleep well even while taking it. It has a shorter half life and is much easier to manage and the results are good. I def recommend it.
    100% agree

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Appreciate the response. I will take anything to get away from the calf and shin cramping that I get from clen .

Thread Information