Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    thesecretuser is offline Junior Member

Advice/tips needed for first tren cycle ever.

Hey guys, ive done 3 cycles before in the past which consisted of only test. I just got some tren a today and plan on running it as follows.
    Weeks 1-8
    Tren a 80mg eod
    Weeks 1-12
    Test prop 70 mg eod
    Weeks 7-12
    Winstrol 50mg ed (still thinking about this)
    Clen 120mcg 2 weeks on 2 weeks off through out whole cycle.

I decided to go with the tren slightly higher than the test prop so it doesnt have to compete for the androgen receptors. Once i know how i react to tren i will probably be upping the dose to 100mg eod, if sides are starting to get out of hand i will do 50mg ed to maintain steady blood levels, if this does not work i will be lowering the dose as needed or simply come off. Hence why i decided to go with thr acetate ester instead of enanthate , so i could come off a lot quicker. I also decided to stop tren 4 weeks before the cycle ends so i can make a smoother transition into pct. I will be running arimidex at .5mg eod, according to my research, if you keep your estrogen levels low your prolactin levels will reman low as well.

This is a cutting cycle. When can i expect the sides to kick in, such as insomnia and agression? also when will the tren itself kick in more or less?
    Thanks in advance

Since i know there will always be those asking "whats your stats? cycle history?" even if i had simply asked how much does a litre of water weigh....

12% b.f
    185lbs
    5'7''

Also, just pinned tren for the first time yesterday.
    Last edited by thesecretuser; 05-22-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Thread Information