Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Bigshotvictoria

Thread: Mental Motivation

veelox321 is offline New Member

Mental Motivation

Hi, first of all i have to say im in the army, i did every qualification i need for my duty, but i want to transfert officer so i have to do my basic course again but the leadership version and im really not motivated about doing this so im looking for which steroid thats gonna give me the motivation i need to complete it. I've already used Sustanon 250 which i can say i had a lot of motivation on it, i've use too Test-E but no mental upgarde at all. Can you help me please.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Get your mind right soldier and your body will follow. You either are motivated to accomplish this or your not. Sounds like your not if you need something extra for mental motivation. It's not aas.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by veelox321 View Post
    Hi, first of all i have to say im in the army, i did every qualification i need for my duty, but i want to transfert officer so i have to do my basic course again but the leadership version and im really not motivated about doing this so im looking for which steroid thats gonna give me the motivation i need to complete it. I've already used Sustanon 250 which i can say i had a lot of motivation on it, i've use too Test-E but no mental upgarde at all. Can you help me please.
    don't use drugs as a crutch due to your lack of motivation.

suggest what all the rest of us in the military have used as a crutch for the last hundred years.....
    ........coffee!

You dont understand, doing evrything else i dont have a problem with it, its just i'm really not motivated to getting yell at for nothing, again, doing everything i've done...again! Well maybe in it its gonna be different but for now im just looking for something that could help me if i have lack of motivation in the futur. Just dont give me advice please and tell me your experience with steroid and mental motivation.

You dont understand, doing evrything else i dont have a problem with it, its just i'm really not motivated to getting yell at for nothing, again, doing everything i've done...again! Well maybe in it its gonna be different but for now im just looking for something that could help me if i have lack of motivation in the futur. Just dont give me advice please and tell me your experience with steroid and mental motivation.
    here's my .02

if you can't take it in here where it is nice and safe, how do you expect to be able to handle it when the DI is in your face?

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    Capebuffalo likes this.

you know, i already did it once, pass trought it and completed it and i wasnt in shape but now i really am So for sure the second time will be easier, i already have a lot of experience. I know the ''game'' i know the drill i know everything. the only thing is because i did it once the second time, it will seems longer, i will always tell to myself, i know this shit blabla, i just want something that gonna give me mental motivation if i need it, not because its difficult but because i want it to seems easier. im not here to get judge, im here to have answer from past experience in term of mental motivation. thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I've used everything and no aas will give you what your looking for. Good luck.

you know, i already did it once, pass trought it and completed it and i wasnt in shape but now i really am So for sure the second time will be easier, i already have a lot of experience. I know the ''game'' i know the drill i know everything. the only thing is because i did it once the second time, it will seems longer, i will always tell to myself, i know this shit blabla, i just want something that gonna give me mental motivation if i need it, not because its difficult but because i want it to seems easier. im not here to get judge, im here to have answer from past experience in term of mental motivation. thanks
    ok. I get where you are coming from.

as far as "things to take", I would not recommend AAS. For a variety of reasons. One being, it's not the right tool for the job.

I'm ADHD, which puts me at a disadvantage compared to most others in this area. To compensate, I've been taking Ritalin for almost 46 years. Although I would not recommend any drugs/stimulants, if you do decide to go down this path, things to consider:

+is the benefit commensurate with the risk? (means, what happens if you get caught with these drugs?)
    +one common side effect is sleeplessness. obviously. And since you will be in close quarters with others, your lack of night time drowsiness will probably not go unnoticed by your peers. Some of them, after all, have taken similar drugs and should be pretty savvy as to the tell tale side effects.
    +addiction. These drugs also come with the risk of addiction. You ready for that?

here's the problem. what you are describing, your lack of motivation, is a behavioral issue. And what goes on inside your head is largely up to you.

This is going to sound hokey, but here's what I've done in the past. Prior to any "event" that I need to be motivated for, I will isolate for a few days. This does a couple of things. It helps me clear my head. It helps me get in the zone. In fact, if you know what you are doing, this can have quite an impact on your motivation.

Either way, during this time, just take it day by day. Try not to think of "how long before I get to escape". I've been isolated for long periods of time before, and it does require effort to keep your moral/motivation up.

Is any of this in the direction you were wanting to hear about?

I can go into better detail if you like?

---Roman

Isolating myself before could be a good idea, before. But why AAS is not a good idea, i wont let them on the base, maybe like in my car or at home, im living near so theres no problem on the week end. Like i said i already took sustanon 250 and on the cycle i went a week end in the field and the mental side was really helpful, so i wonder if it good taking it, or i should use something else.

well, it looks like you are going to take steroids , regardless.

If you already made up your mind, why are you asking us?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Ground Pounder looking for mental motivation...

talk about an oxymoron lol

Go Navy!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Caffeine + Theanine
    Modafinil
    WILL POWER

Steroids improve physical performance, they don't invoke will.
    Maximus_Gluteus likes this.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I'd suggest austinites feel good stack. Legal supplements, they gave me a calmer more motivated mentality. Austinite's "Feel Good" Stack - 2 supplements per day, feel good all day.

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Caffeine + Theanine
    Modafinil
    WILL POWER

Steroids improve physical performance, they don't invoke will.
    ^^^^^ Modifinil and Austins feel good stack is a good option. AAS is not the tool for the job.

Good luck

Thread Information