View Poll Results: I'm 180 gained 15lbs of muscle, what you think my BF% is?B4 this BodPod %10.9 @ 164lb

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • This is only 7 wks of lifting after break

0 0%
  • What do u think my. BF% is now??

0 0%
  • What you think??

0 0%
  • Any advice to get waist down to 28" -30" currently

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

NACH3: ? regarding my math for hCG(came in kit 2mlvSodiumchloride added 2-5000iu pwdr

Hey guys and gals,
    So this is current pics from this am... And was 164 during my last BodPod assessment about 2-2 1/2 months ago I was 10.9 still in lean category... And I wasn't being consistent at the time due to my right shoulder(which I've had 3 surgeries and screws in there, also lost 85-90% of my connective tissue which leads me to now have a total joint replacement on it)!!! Since I have 5 wks left on cycle I think I'll be making most of my gains from now til end of cycle.... I believe the first 6-8 wks of any routine start up after taking time off is more Muscle Memory gains + what I'm runnin(test prop/primo/(test. & primo are DLabs) & anavar -pharmaceutical grade oxandrolone 20mg pills started at wk 6...Aromasin 25mgs ed...ZyhCG started yesterday - start of wk 7(? Regarding my math, I have 5000iu bottle and it came with 2ml/cc. I did 5000/2ml=2500, then 2500/100=25. Then did 250iu/25=10... So 10 units on a slin pin will give you the 250iu... Correct???)and will run 250iu twice a wk first and see if I need to up it or not! Thanks much!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    The 2ml water that comes with it is not bac water, you cannot keep the mix for a long time.

You need to get bacteriostatic water to be able to save it. I just mix it with 5 ml bac water so I get a 1000ui/ml concentration, and then pin 0,3ml (doing 300ui) twice a week.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I already mixed the 2ml that came with do its in the fridge now and out it in there right away. So, how much of bac water is necessary now after mixing in the 2ml for the 5000iu lil bottle 2ml or 3ml ... It's def pharmaceutical grade... The kit just said to use the 2ml vial... Had instructions sayin that but I keep hearing about the bac water too? Lil more help if possible
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-26-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I already mixed the 2ml that came with... So, how much bac water is necessary for the 5000iu lil bottle another ml or two 3 won't even fit in there... It's def pharmaceutical grade... The kit just said to use the 2ml vial... Had instructions sayin that but I keep hearing about the bac water too? Lil more help if possible
    Here you will find answer for all you questions (and more): HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

IMO you should throw it away and mix new one with bac water in a proper sterile vial with cap...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I was thinking that aswell but I just mixed it last night... In fridge, but not something to mess with ... Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Here you will find answer for all you questions (and more): HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

IMO you should throw it away and mix new one with bac water in a proper sterile vial with cap...
    Yeah I was thinking that but I would like to try a save since I just mixed last night... But don't wNt to be messim wit unsterile sh-t either... Thanks bro !

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

I was thinking that too now where can I get bac water at a pharmaceutical/herb store, etc... Thanks Mr.BB

Thread Information