Thread: Htpa

alexistheboss15 is offline Junior Member

Htpa

I have a quick question that will get bombarded by people telling me not to use before I am old enough, I know that. I am just wondering, if you were to use before the age of 23, let's say at 21-22. Would there be a way of testing (medically or otherwise) for the maturity of your HTPA system?

Since from what I know that is the main part that could get damaged from the use of steroids at an early age.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    No clue, probably not accurately, but there could be some indicators, but would likely still be guessing. HPTA btw. And some people it can be 25+ years old for maturity. You increase your risks dramatically using before that. And unless you are already at an almost elite level in your sport etc, then there isn't much reason to use. If you are just doing it for what most of us do you really should wait. It can take 5-10 years of lifting naturally to really realize your potential anyways, might as well build that foundation while you are young, learn your body, and how to do things properly. Most people with healthy testosterone levels can build a very impressive physique and have great performance without drugs. I'd venture to say even with moderately low t levels one could cover one of those two bases fairly well, or be above average in both with proper diet and training, even with the disadvantage. But you go and play with this stuff now it could be shooting yourself in the foot for the rest of your life.

I know i gave you the answer that you thought you would get, of course there are other risks as well that I don't intend to go into, but that is one of the main age related ones. Also maturity and ability to handle changes could be more problematic at a younger age, being able to handle going through pct, or low t for instance, or even the changes while on high doses or with e2 out of wack or some other issues. Honestly as you get older and experience harsh situations you develop and grow in those regards, the harsher things you go through the more you can handle. Looking myself even at 20, 25 and even later I changed so dramatically in so many regards to this kind of a thing, I almost feel bullet proof now to emotions etc, but I can think of a lot of things worse in life to deal with than I have had to deal with. Just some things to think about, your mental state can get pretty messed up, I know I have thought some crazy things.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alexistheboss15 View Post
    I have a quick question that will get bombarded by people telling me not to use before I am old enough, I know that. I am just wondering, if you were to use before the age of 23, let's say at 21-22. Would there be a way of testing (medically or otherwise) for the maturity of your HTPA system?

Since from what I know that is the main part that could get damaged from the use of steroids at an early age.
    No there is no test. And it does not matter your facial hair, if you stopped growing, deep voice, not making gains, NOTHING.

Another thing to consider is at 21 22 23 ad beyond you can make GREAT gains naturally. If you are not then your diet, training, sleep need some adjusting not your test levels. i know some that have decided to run a cycle at 23 (400mg a week) and were not happy with the results at all. they were expecting magic like many others. my response was -i told you that you could make good gains on your own.

Thread Information