nakota2k is offline Junior Member

Post pct bloods, am I screwed?

So I was on cycle of test-e for 6 months, I know, I am kicking myself now. Lesson learned. Once the test left my body, I started a power PCT recommended by dr. scally. I blasted HCG at 2000iu eod for 16 days. Then started clomid/nolva pct.
    100/100/100/100
    40/ 40/ 40/ 40/20/20

PCT ended about 2 weeks ago and these are my blood results.

Testosterone , Serum 153 LOW 348-1197 ng/dL 01

LH 0.7 LOW 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01

FSH 0.3 LOW 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol <6.0 LOW 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Why is my estrogen crashed? Other than not having any libido currently I feel relatively good. I plan on getting new bloods once a month for the next few months to see if there are any improvements before considering trt. I added HCgenerate and tribulus as well as DAA, nothing seems to be working. I hope this is just a something I have to wait out.

If that is your LH and FSH two weeks after PCT then I would say there is a good chance your clomid and nolva were bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If that is your LH and FSH two weeks after PCT then I would say there is a good chance your clomid and nolva were bunk.
    They were pharm grade, not UGL. My loads on clomid were massive, which I was told is a sign that it's working.

You drew blood 3 weeks after stopping clomid and 2 weeks after stopping nolva.
    Due to their half-lives, they should still be active in your blood.
    That is why people should wait 6 weeks after PCT to test.

Since they are still in your blood and your LH and FSH are extremely low, it makes me think they are bunk.

maddad is offline Junior Member
    how do know they where pharma grade? You say you are considering trt, what where your levels before the cycle? How old are you?

Sorry you are going thru this.

You drew blood 3 weeks after stopping clomid and 2 weeks after stopping nolva.
    Due to their half-lives, they should still be active in your blood.
    That is why people should wait 6 weeks after PCT to test.

Since they are still in your blood and your LH and FSH are extremely low, it makes me think they are bunk.
    It was 4 weeks after clomid but I see your point. I was just really curious as to where my levels were at the moment so I can see progress on the next bloods. I did a 10 week test cycle years ago and it took me 3 months to recover fully, maybe my body is just really slow.

Quote Originally Posted by maddad View Post
    how do know they where pharma grade? You say you are considering trt, what where your levels before the cycle? How old are you?

Sorry you are going thru this.
    Before cycle test was at 549 and estro 27, lh and fsh were in range and libido off the charts. I guess I can't be certain they are pharm grade but I ordered through an online pharmacy, the clomid was fertomid.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nakota2k View Post

Before cycle test was at 549 and estro 27, lh and fsh were in range and libido off the charts. I guess I can't be certain they are pharm grade but I ordered through an online pharmacy, the clomid was fertomid.
    Fake pharmacy thats all...

Go with ar-r and redo that PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Fake pharmacy thats all...

Go with ar-r and redo that PCT.
    What about my loads being so massive, isn't that a side effect of clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by nakota2k
    What about my loads being so massive, isn't that a side effect of clomid?
    I believe it is also a side effect of HCG .

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I too have done many long Test cycles. Some lasting 5-6 months a few times. Im not saying this is a good idea, but i never had any problem with my Test eventually returning. Funny thing is, when i did these long cycles, i never even did a PCT. Im currently 37 and my Test is 725 when completely off everything for a few months.

IMO i would make sure all your PCT was not bunk and wait it out. Finish doing your PCT then stop taking everything for a few months that could further be delaying your test from leveling out..
    Dont make the mistake of jumping on TRT too soon when your natural could have adjusted with time. Everybody is different and i dont think you can give a time frame on when it will finish climbing. Give it a few months and continue getting blood work every so often.

Good luck.
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 10-03-2014 at 11:39 AM.

I believe it is also a side effect of HCG.
    I stopped the HCG before I started Nolva/Clomid as I read that HCG mimics lh and fsh therefore hindering nolva and clomid that are trying to get my body to naturally produce it.

Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina? View Post
    I too have done many long Test cycles. Some lasting 5-6 months a few times. Im not saying this is a good idea, but i never had any problem with my Test eventually returning. Funny thing is, when i did these long cycles, i never even did a PCT. Im currently 37 and my Test is 725 when completely off everything for a few months.

IMO i would make sure all your PCT was not bunk and wait it out. Dont make the mistake of jumping on TRT too soon when your natural could have adjusted with time. Everybody is different and i dont think you can give a time frame on when it will finish climbing. Give it a few months and continue getting blood work every so often.

Good luck.
    Great advice, I'm hoping it's not bunk. It was from a reputable pharmacy and the brands seemed to be commonly used among these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by nakota2k
    Great advice, I'm hoping it's not bunk. It was from a reputable pharmacy and the brands seemed to be commonly used among these forums.
    What brands? (Don't mention the source.)
    Like stated before, I would get from ar-r .

Fertomid- Clomiphene Citrate
    The nolva just said Tamoxifen , was sealed in a silver sachet, cant remember brand. I can check when I get home.

Thread Information