Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: infected???

EKFitness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl
    Are you touched in the head or is it the infection that has spread there. Go back and read what I wrote. What I will post it again. We are not paid employees No one on here is paid. People are here to help. If you are not smart enough to listen to the very good advice given, GO SEE A DOCTOR, than your going to do what ever you want to do so WHY POST here? I am thinking that you are the one that is "mentally challenged!" No need to reply to my post, I will not be back on this thread. I am sure that no one else here will be trying to help you again. On this thread or any other. Best of luck

please leave my thread, the fact that I saw a doctor and was given a prescription and wrote so BEFORE Marcus came on his high horse, decided to skip all previous thread posts and deliver the same advice given to me previously by more than one person is what annoyed me. the he continued to act like a tool when I said that I wasn't understanding him and that I already had gone.

and yes some people on this forum are paid, aka the people who run ar-r that I just ordered from. please leave me alone unless you have something insightful to offer. because besides a few who have been helpful on this forum the majority are seemingly braindead.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Op you are a real tool. Do you understand the term open form? If you don't want to hear from everyone go talk your dumb shit to yourself.

EKFitness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Op you are a real tool. Do you understand the term open form? If you don't want to hear from everyone go talk your dumb shit to yourself.

see, this is not helping anyone. calm down guy

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    can someone ban this mentally challenged guy? I'm not exactly sure he can read, control his emotions, or particularly help anyone.

I'm one of the best success stories on the site. please take your insults and unkind words to another thread or forum where they don't mind having educational posts tarnished by idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by EKFitness View Post
    you're basically a mod. staff members are paid. he should act like an adult, not a child.

now all of you get off my thread kindly. thanks!
    This doesn't really help either, IMHO.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This thread has served its purpose.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information