bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member

prop pct i have aromasin. nolva hcg?

Iv done 10 weeks 150mg eod prop coming to an end now. Spent all day reaserching forums gettings different answers every time. Could some one please tell me the correct doses to use hcg , nolva, aromisin. Iv also been doing 500iu per week for the last 2 my nuts are still shrunk. Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigballsmgee
    Iv done 10 weeks 150mg eod prop coming to an end now. Spent all day reaserching forums gettings different answers every time. Could some one please tell me the correct doses to use hcg, nolva, aromisin. Iv also been doing 500iu per week for the last 2 my nuts are still shrunk. Thanks
    Hcg should hear been run during your cycle. It mimics lh and will suppress lh function. You want your lh to signal the testies to fire. Cloid100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20. You know this now but you should have planned this before starting your cycle. Haves plan and everything you need before ever starting a cycle.

bigballsmgee is offline Junior Member
    Its only my 2nd cycle iv read alot om aromasin and nolva being better, but i always read different opinions.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigballsmgee
    Its only my 2nd cycle iv read alot om aromasin and nolva being better, but i always read different opinions.
    Nolvadex is a serm better used for pct as it does not reduce circulating estrogen. An ai will reduce circulating ester often on cycle. Use an ai on cycle and the nolvadex for pct

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Hcg should hear been run during your cycle. It mimics lh and will suppress lh function. You want your lh to signal the testies to fire. Cloid100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20. You know this now but you should have planned this before starting your cycle. Haves plan and everything you need before ever starting a cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Nolvadex is a serm better used for pct as it does not reduce circulating estrogen. An ai will reduce circulating ester often on cycle. Use an ai on cycle and the nolvadex for pct
    Op, I would take the things jim has told you here and research them in depth, particularly if you plan additional cycles. It sounds, at least to me, as if perhaps you have your ancillaries mixed up and when you need to run what.

Thread Information