tma
    tma is offline New Member

Wink Starting back, and need some help

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums here and I'm trying to find some suggestions/help with a new cycle.

I've done one cycle before with great results it was a 9 week bulk and I gained around 15-20 lbs, but I also had access to near unlimited food, and was in the gym for around 3-4 hours everyday.

Now I'm not quite able to do that, I'm in the military. I have PT every morning so I don't have much say in what I workouts I do then. although I am normally able to go to the gym for around 30 minutes a day alongside that.

I'm trying to figure out what would be a good stack for more career oriented gains, mainly muscular strength and endurance, not as much weight loss/gain. I have 0 experience with this type of cycle and am currently researching it but would like your suggestions as to what you think would be a good cycle for these goals.
    I would like to improve on:
    short run time (2 miles and under)
    Push up Reps (under timed enviorments)
    Sit up Reps (under timed enviorments)
    Pull up reps
    and just over all muscular endurance.

Also, If you're feeling up to it I'd like information on what type of PCT you would use for the cycle or specific roid you suggest.
    thanks for your time

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Honestly bro I don't really see any need to add a cycle for your lifestyle.. It's not really necessary. You could maybe add some GH regularly to maintain but a full on cycle seems a little overkill.

tma
    tma is offline New Member
    I could see where you would get that, but the goals I listed are simply the immediate goals I am looking for, I want to improve my prt performance to a point as to where I can max out the pt tests, along with any other challenges they throw at me. In my unit if you max your pt test you get to go to the gym for PT instead of doing pt with your platoon, so if I'm able to boost the the time it takes me to reach maxes for those areas, then I will also be able to increase my gym time by quite a bit, and start building my mass back, and getting back into a body I miss having. I plan on cycling for the long haul

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go with the same cycle as last time. No reason to add or stack if you were happy with last time especially if it was quite a while ago.

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-30-2014 at 01:11 AM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Go with the same cycle as last time. No reason to add or stack if you were happy with last time especially if it was quite a while ago.

Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20
    2x..

Thread Information