Hey guys,

I got my doc to prescribe me a 10ml vial of Test C at 200mg/mL. I had a feeling he would give it to me since last time i saw him, I wanted nolva but instead he suggested I taper off with test which he did give me a couple 200mg/ml vials. This time I figured i would tell him the same and he decided to give me a full 10ml vial to taper

Anyway, I am 22 years old and i know i have plenty of natural test but i figured how often will i be able to get my hands on human grade gear? So please do not talk me out of it.

With that said, I do no plan on going overboard. I was thinking about 100mg E3D without any AI or anything. Doc is a bit hesitant to prescribe any and insist tapering is the way to go.

Will essentially 200mg of Test C/week do the trick or am I better off just having my natural test do the work as I am already producing lots of it i assume and wouldnt want to shut down my natural test for a small increase of artificial test if you follow. Also I do not want to run into side effects such as gyno as I do not have anything on hand in that scenario.

Please let me know your thoughts on dosing and dosage. Thanks