Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: possible gyno, help appreciated

CanadaStrong88 is offline Junior Member

possible gyno, help appreciated

Hello everyone. Im currently 19 turning 20 in two weeks. Ive had a small bump under each nipple for about 2-3 years now. Puffy nipples, sometimes sensitive. I had this at higher bodyfat so I cut down to see if I was just too fat. Now that im down to about 184lbs and its still here im getting nervous. Ive never actually used AAS so I assume its pubertal.

Would ralox by itself be enough to possibly reverse it, or has it beem too long? All help appreciated.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    The best thing you can do for yourself is to get examined by a doctor and be properly diagnosed. A licensed physician will be more helpful than a steroid forum.
    bjorn788 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    The best thing you can do for yourself is to get examined by a doctor and be properly diagnosed. A licensed physician will be more helpful than a steroid forum.
    Yeah ive already gone ahead and booked an appointment, was just wondering what everyone elses thoughts/experiences were. Thanks for the reply.

It's definitely possible to get gyno during puberty. I know at least 1 guy that's got it. I would go ahead and follow through with your Dr.'s recommendation. Gyno can be pre-cancerous so you want to get that taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It's definitely possible to get gyno during puberty. I know at least 1 guy that's got it. I would go ahead and follow through with your Dr.'s recommendation. Gyno can be pre-cancerous so you want to get that taken care of.
    Appreciate the advice thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    As suggested above. If the lumps have been present for several years, they are likely too dense for chemical removal and would likely only respond to surgical resection of the tissue. Your surgeon would also send the tissue for pathology assessment to determine the nature of the cells and rule out any malignant cell growth.

Thread Information