Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: First Cycle..........would love to hear your thoughts

Kingdog20 is offline New Member

First Cycle..........would love to hear your thoughts

Going to do a first cycle, would love to hear thoughts or comments.
    40 year’s old
    6ft
    235#s
    18% Bf
    I have had low T for years…280, so I went to the Dr and got on shots, 200mg of Test Cyp every 10 days and my levels have been 750-800. I feel way better. I’m going to stop the Dr shots while I’m doing this cycle.
    I have a clean diet and during the cycle I’m going to do the meal plan that is on this site.
    Daily Totals:
    Calories (KCL): 2785-3060
    Protein (PT): 240-275
    Carb: 120-150
    Fat: 98-132
    I race motorcycles off road, the races are 1 ½ hours to 2 ½ hours long. Sometimes just over 4 hours and going over 100 miles so I’m looking to gain a little more muscle to hang on for the longer races and drop some body fat.
    I work out 5-6 days a week plus train riding my dirt bike and pedal bike.
    I have been working out for 10 years and racing bikes for 7 years.
    Cycle to follow…………………….
    1-12 weeks - 500mg Sustanon 250, Monday 250mg & Thursday 250mg
    6-12 weeks - 50mg Anavar , 25mg in the am, 25mg in the pm
    1-12 weeks - .5mg Arimidex every other day
    6-14 weeks – NAC and Milk Thistle for the liver
    Start PCT 2 weeks after last injection
    Nolvadex 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
    Then go back to Dr shots of 200mg test cyp every 10 days.
    I hope everything goes well and I have good results.
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0872-2_1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	151868

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdog20 View Post
    Going to do a first cycle, would love to hear thoughts or comments.
    40 year’s old
    6ft
    235#s
    18% Bf
    I have had low T for years…280, so I went to the Dr and got on shots, 200mg of Test Cyp every 10 days and my levels have been 750-800. I feel way better. I’m going to stop the Dr shots while I’m doing this cycle.
    I have a clean diet and during the cycle I’m going to do the meal plan that is on this site.
    Daily Totals:
    Calories (KCL): 2785-3060
    Protein (PT): 240-275
    Carb: 120-150
    Fat: 98-132
    I race motorcycles off road, the races are 1 ½ hours to 2 ½ hours long. Sometimes just over 4 hours and going over 100 miles so I’m looking to gain a little more muscle to hang on for the longer races and drop some body fat.
    I work out 5-6 days a week plus train riding my dirt bike and pedal bike.
    I have been working out for 10 years and racing bikes for 7 years.
    Cycle to follow…………………….
    1-12 weeks - 500mg Sustanon 250, Monday 250mg & Thursday 250mg
    6-12 weeks - 50mg Anavar , 25mg in the am, 25mg in the pm
    1-12 weeks - .5mg Arimidex every other day
    6-14 weeks – NAC and Milk Thistle for the liver
    Start PCT 2 weeks after last injection
    Nolvadex 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg
    Then go back to Dr shots of 200mg test cyp every 10 days.
    I hope everything goes well and I have good results.
    Thanks

Name:	IMAG0872-2_1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	151868
    assuming a moderate activity level (a higher activity level increases TDEE), YOUR TDEE is around 3300 cals a day, of which, you need to eat a minimum 290 grams of protein per day. Ideal would be around 330 grams of protein a day. Based on your caloric goal, you should see a nice recomp going on, and slowly dropping some weight. I'm going to suggest you up your protein intake to cover the recommendation.

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	55 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	151869

On a first cycle, strongly recommend a simple esther like C or E, and avoid the sust which is a 4 esther blend. There are many issues with sust, if you want to talk about them. None of them seriously major, but with first cycles, keep it simple.

Additionally, on a first cycle, do not mix other anabolics like the var you are thinking about. Use a scientific approach, and only one unknown variable into the equatkion at any given time. If something goes wrong, with two unknown variables, you will not know with certainty which it is. Keep it simple.

Let me know if you need clarification
    ---Roman
    Kingdog20 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    A bit more clarification.

Why the long esters vs shorter esters? Why E&C vs Prop PhenylProt etc? Why take an ester that gets to serum after 5 halflifes (5-7 weeks) to just end the cycle 5 weeks later? You should give a lot of thought to that and your overall results from your proposed cycle. It will just take you twice s long to get to where you are going but if you are cool with that fine. The only negative I have found associated with the short esters is the "psudo infection" side effect. Shorter esters mimic bacterial flu type infections (due to their half life and their overall effect shortterm on the body). Translation,..had the squirts for the first two weeks of cycle but got to serum levels in 10 days vs 35-47 days. Well worth the price.

Good point by Roman about the multiple substance. Once you get to serum levels there should be no issue with adding another substance based on a logical approach. In general my cycle workouts would be about 20% as satisfying without anavar . Not sure about how much it actually builds or develops LBM but the pump and added ability to push the weight through the whole motion under control is just incredible. This concept is not supported on this site but it works just great for me.

Rule of thumb is 50% plus protein in your macro. From actual published cycle lab results via credited agencys (there is only one test of this nature anyone can point a finger to) the only dietary constraints was 50% + protein macro, water out the ying yang, 1000 calories above TDEE. This along with NO workout routine resulted in fabulous gains so do not sweat the small points...just get the protein in your body.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been on trt? My best advice would be to just stick with it for now and make some more progress.

Kingdog20 is offline New Member
    Been on t shots for 2 years....

Thread Information