caffrich is offline New Member

Deca - recommendations/advice from the pro's

Hi Guys,

Just joined the site and very keen to build on some muscle mass.

My basic stats are as follows: -

25 years old, Caucasian, 6'5" (195cm) Tall, 117kg (258lbs)

I workout at the gym 3 days a week, train for rugby 2 times a week and play rugby 1 time a week. Sunday is a rest/recovery day for me.

I eat well, 5 meals a day - breakfast, lunch, 2 snack meals through the day and a meal at night.

Although I am 'defined', I wouldn't say I am particularly well defined and my gym PB's have plateaued, so I am thinking of trying out steroids .

Really based on my size and the information (as basic as it is), I have supplied, I am looking for some advice. I have had ZERO experience with steroids and although I have done a lot of research myself, I think nothing is better than asking for first hand experience, from a knowledgeable crowd!

My INITIAL interest is to go with injectables and in particular - Deca Durabolin , as I have found Deca to be highly recommended for newbies like myself........BUT you guys are the source of knowledge I hope to pull on, so please let me know what your thoughts are (brands, doses, cycles etc.).

Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you all!
    Last edited by caffrich; 07-14-2014 at 08:23 AM.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caffrich View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just joined the site and very keen to build on some muscle mass.

My basic stats are as follows: -

25 years old, Caucasian, 6'5" (195cm) Tall, 117kg (258lbs)

I workout at the gym 3 days a week, train for rugby 2 times a week and play rugby 1 time a week. Sunday is a rest/recovery day for me.

I eat well, 5 meals a day - breakfast, lunch, 2 snack meals through the day and a meal at night.

Although I am 'defined', I wouldn't say I am particularly well defined and my gym PB's have plateaued, so I am thinking of trying out steroids .

Really based on my size and the information (as basic as it is), I have supplied, I am looking for some advice. I have had ZERO experience with steroids and although I have done a lot of research myself, I think nothing is better than asking for first hand experience, from a knowledgeable crowd!

My INITIAL interest is to go with injectables and in particular - Deca Durabolin , as I have found Deca to be highly recommended for newbies like myself........BUT you guys are the source of knowledge I hope to pull on, so please let me know what your thoughts are (brands, doses, cycles etc.).

Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you all!

who the hell would recommend it to you? Mate, read the stickies first. PLenty of info about steroid use . No 1 here is going to spoon feed you.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caffrich
    Hi Guys, Just joined the site and very keen to build on some muscle mass. My basic stats are as follows: - 25 years old, Caucasian, 6'5" (195cm) Tall, 117kg (258lbs) I workout at the gym 3 days a week, train for rugby 2 times a week and play rugby 1 time a week. Sunday is a rest/recovery day for me. I eat well, 5 meals a day - breakfast, lunch, 2 snack meals through the day and a meal at night. Although I am 'defined', I wouldn't say I am particularly well defined and my gym PB's have plateaued, so I am thinking of trying out steroids. Really based on my size and the information (as basic as it is), I have supplied, I am looking for some advice. I have had ZERO experience with steroids and although I have done a lot of research myself, I think nothing is better than asking for first hand experience, from a knowledgeable crowd! My INITIAL interest is to go with injectables and in particular - Deca Durabolin , as I have found Deca to be highly recommended for newbies like myself........BUT you guys are the source of knowledge I hope to pull on, so please let me know what your thoughts are (brands, doses, cycles etc.). Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing from you all!
    Start off with testosterone only cycle. 250-500mg EW for 12 week. Second cycle you can add NPP @ 300mg EW. After adding NPP Include caber for elevated prolactin and a AI for estrogen control. The NPP is a short ester and will give you some lean muscle gains.
    Last edited by testluva; 07-14-2014 at 11:16 AM.

Roger, just looking for some advice, certainly not looking to be "spoon fed", testluva certainly provided some CERY useful info, which was all I was looking for.....as I said in my post, I have read up on steroid use and Deca is certainly a name I keep hearing of for new users...

Testluva, fantastic info. Thanks for the advice!!

3day is offline Member
    The following thread is really what you need to read thoroughly.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information