• 2 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Nimbusdp
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld
  • 1 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Help with taking oral gear!!!

z06vett is offline Associate Member

Help with taking oral gear!!!

So i wanted to know on how to split the dosage on oral gear. Im asking this b/cus certain oral gear has longer half life than others. So how should i split the dosage to gain the best results. If that make sense to you guys?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    So i wanted to know on how to split the dosage on oral gear. Im asking this b/cus certain oral gear has longer half life than others. So how should i split the dosage to gain the best results. If that make sense to you guys?
    How can we answer if we don't know what you're taking?

That's like asking, "how long is a piece of string?"
    Cuz and lovbyts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    How can we answer if we don't know what you're taking?

That's like asking, "how long is a piece of string?"
    Haha awesome, i was trying to get my question answered on how to split the dosage according to the half-life of any pill.... But here you go (annvar,T,bol) witch my jumpstart to my (winny/Test/Deca /Equpiose.) (VAR,T-Bol, Winny) the winny and deca will be ran about the same duration of time....

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oral Drug Active half-life

Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
    Anavar (oxandrolone ) 9 hours
    Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
    Winstrol (stanozolol ) (tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

So active half life would be say anavar, if you took 50 mg in 9 hours you will still have 25 mg active in your system. Not to be confused with detection time half life.

Blog Entries
    Equpiose IMO is crap. You will not see a lot of love for that product around here. For it to be worth anything you need to run Equpiose over 12 weeks. You can get better results from other AAS.

What is your proposed cycle? Stats? Cycle history so people can help, like MuscleInc stated
    z06vett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Equpiose IMO is crap. You will not see a lot of love for that product around here. For it to be worth anything you need to run Equpiose over 12 weeks. You can get better results from other AAS.

What is your proposed cycle? Stats? Cycle history so people can help, like MuscleInc stated
    STATS: 5'11 185 15%bf 30yrs

This cycle is meant for Lean-bulk for the fall cycle, Start date Sept 1. Ive been on and off gear for the last 5 years. Cycling 2-3 a year with proper Pct. This march i came off of TEST/TREN /PRIMO.

The reason i chose to add Equipoise to this cycle back in spring on 13" for a duration of 18 week or so along with test/tren/equipoise. I loved how vascular made me. And they were solid gain.

This time around i plan on using Test 15wk, Deca 12 wk, Eq. 18 along with every protocol tool that need to be down with this cycle. To be honest this is my first time using Deca. Not sure what to expect with Deca....Ive always been a fan of Test/Tren/and any other cutter.

What do you guys think???

Blog Entries
    Equipoise and deca are pretty similar. Might get a little bloat off of the deca. Have you looked at Masteron ? If you are looking to get lean and vascular then this compound might do more for you. The leaner you are when you start the better this compound works. A lot of BB use it for their last part of their cycle to get the vascular and muscle hardness. Great compound but again, you need to be a lower body fat to start using this compound.

Just might want to do some research for what you are looking to accomplish with your goals.

Ive used mast before to, test/primo/mast. Im always a big fan of cutter and not zoo much to bulk/bloat.

mast to me also is vair similarly to equipoise . The thing about tren i love is the way it melts the fat off and gives u a dryer look. But i my body can't afford tren more than 1-2 a year.

The answer to your last sentence, my goals are to be shredded. thats a reason why i have added winny and annavr to this cycle. 75mg winny 80 mg var. Worked wonders in the past for me.

my dose will be pretty decent with this cycle alone with a high caliore diet. 1000mg test a week 700mg deca a week equipoise 800 a wk

Nimbusdp is offline Junior Member
    I've always been told by my workout partners that deca and EQ act basically the same in the body so taking both is a waste, is this true? People give equipose a bad rap but it's been strongly suggested to my multiple times to use it during my early cycles because the side effects are less dramatic than some of the others, while still providing moderate gains that are easier to keep. Am I misinformed about this? Also, back to the anavar / dbol question. Since orals are so bad for your liver, can I run dbol for 6 weeks then switch to anavar for 6 weeks? Or would this be very harsh on my system?

tectime is offline Member
    Equipoise is just veterinary grade deca so your workout partners are basically correct.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Equipoise is just veterinary grade deca so your workout partners are basically correct.
    I respectfully disagree, the only similarity between EQ and deca /nandrolone is that they are both derivatives of test. EQ has more in common with dbol than deca. Deca is a 19nor that is great for mass building. Neither of which is true for EQ.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-12-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I respectfully disagree, the only similarity between EQ and deca/nandrolone is that they are both derivatives of test. EQ has more in common with dbol than deca. Deca is a 19nor that is great for mass building. Neither of which is true for EQ.
    Great?!?!?.... so is it okay or is it a waste to take them both together with test???

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Great?!?!?.... so is it okay or is it a waste to take them both together with test???
    Nandrolone is a great progestin but IMO EQ is a a waste to use with any cycle. EQ will increase strength but does little for muscle building and often raises RBC to unsafe levels.

Nandrolone is a great progestin but IMO EQ is a a waste to use with any cycle. EQ will increase strength but does little for muscle building and often raises RBC to unsafe levels.
    Grrr, whats a other good injectable to stack with Test/Deca . For more of a ripped looked good strength and noticeable lean size gain?.

Any other rec on adding to test/deca (injectable)

So wait? Deca is better than EQ and EQ is almost dangerous? Can someone please clarify this before I get my equipose together for my next cycle?
    z06vett likes this.

thread to the top

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimbusdp
    So wait? Deca is better than EQ and EQ is almost dangerous? Can someone please clarify this before I get my equipose together for my next cycle?

Most will say EQ is a waste and only raises your RBC... I've used it before and didn't notice much..

To say deca and EQ are lot alike must not know how to use deca lol..

I use deca/NPP and get great muscle building effects at 400mgs a week..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post

Most will say EQ is a waste and only raises your RBC... I've used it before and didn't notice much..

To say deca and EQ are lot alike must not know how to use deca lol..

I use deca/NPP and get great muscle building effects at 400mgs a week..
    Agree about EQ and if your going to use it OP, plan on donating blood a few times during the cycle.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Agree about EQ and if your going to use it OP, plan on donating blood a few times during the cycle.
    Correct I was going to add that part but the wife started talking... Hence the sidetrack lol

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    With all the gear you've done over 5 years??? 185 at 5'11"
    Something isn't working.
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    With all the gear you've done over 5 years??? 185 at 5'11"
    Something isn't working.
    Just my opinion.
    5 year inconsistent, guess being in and out of jail. Didn't help my chances either.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Deca is the most respected mass builder for 50 years plus.

You are correct on the translation of the compounds.

You find that once testosterone became main stream there were only a few compounds PRE-test that really flourished afterward. Deca is one of those..EQ is not.

I respectfully disagree, the only similarity between EQ and deca/nandrolone is that they are both derivatives of test. EQ has more in common with dbol than deca. Deca is a 19nor that is great for mass building. Neither of which is true for EQ.

Maybe time to build some natural muscle you can hang on to.
    z06vett likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Deca is the most respected mass builder for 50 years plus.

You are correct on the translation of the compounds.

You find that once testosterone became main stream there were only a few compounds PRE-test that really flourished afterward. Deca is one of those..EQ is not.
    Would you consider these three compounds stacked on a medium dosage with proper diet and cardio. To be a good Combo.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Maybe time to build some natural muscle you can hang on to.
    that and stay consistent on the fitness lifestyle

^^^ this. The fitness lifestyle can be the catalyst to make permanent changes in your life choices that land you in jail.
    Becoming well read in exercise physiology and nutrition can not only provide the physical results your looking for but working in that environment is a positive as a fitness trainer either personal or as a staff member in a higher end facility.
    Wishing you the best OP.
    z06vett likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    [QUOTE="numbere"] I respectfully disagree, the only similarity between EQ and deca /nandrolone is that they are both derivatives of test. EQ has more in common with dbol than deca. Deca is a 19nor that is great for mass building. Neither of which is true for EQ.[/QUOTE

You are correct in that statement. Didn't mean in chem nor results similarities. Very good young man!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think for most oral AAS,,,YES,,its best to split the dose. At minimum AM/PM,,depending the oral.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6427.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	151893
    This is the reason why i choose to add Eq in mu cutting cycles, No other gear get me as vascular like eq.

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6427.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	178.3 KB 
ID:	151893
    This is the reason why i choose to add Eq in mu cutting cycles, No other gear get me as vascular like eq.
    Masteron will cut you up if you have low body fat. IMO EQ is junk. Too many trips to the blood donation center. High H&H will kill your cardio. If you put tren and EQ in a cutting cycle you are not going to be able to breath unless your blood donation are scheduled. Good high H&H blood work and you will learn why. but to sum it up - you will have the same effects as someone that has COPD.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Masteron will cut you up if you have low body fat. IMO EQ is junk. Too many trips to the blood donation center. High H&H will kill your cardio. If you put tren and EQ in a cutting cycle you are not going to be able to breath unless your blood donation are scheduled. Good high H&H blood work and you will learn why. but to sum it up - you will have the same effects as someone that has COPD.
    Yea that was from a test/tren /eq cycle last year. About to start a test/deca /eq in the fall.
    Now are u saying too many trips to the blood center bcus with eq there too much blood flow in the body? Im not too familiar with the who Acroyoms and abbreviation on these forums, can u enlighten me.

Okay, so can I just straight up substitute the same amount of Deca for EQ in my cycle? Or is the dosing different? And wait, the original point of this thread... its better to split oral gear into 2 half doses, AM and PM? And can I run 6 weeks dbol , 6 weeks anavar ? or is that just unhealthy for the liver? I've never run orals before.

You should be fine for the duration 6-10wk on the oral gear, being dosed @ 50mg-100mg on both d/bol and var.

I meant like 6 weeks dbol then immediately start 6 weeks of anavar because I'll be running a 12 week cycle with other compounds as well. Right now I'm thinking 12 weeks test p at 125mg EOD, first 6 weeks deca , last 6 weeks tren . I'll also be running IGF-1 LR3 the last 6 weeks of the cycle.

Thread Information