lzicc is offline Senior Member

Deca Test and Elevated PSA

I've been doing some searching around the internet and cannot find a definitive answer. Can Deca or Test Cyp elevate PSA levels? If so, to what degree? Will the levels go back to normal once off the cycle?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Yes they can and the most prudent thing to prevent it is use an ai to manage your e2 levels. I have always been diligent in managing estrogen and my post cycle bloods showed it slightly elevated and next bloo work in range. You have to remeber even with e2 managed the prostate is still subjected to increased dht levels so it stand to reason an increase will occur. I have never found it to be permaanent . That being said all are different.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    That is good to hear. I am on TRT at 200 mg and decided to run a low Deca cycle. I am now running 325 Deca and 425 Test Cyp EW with no AI. I have it but never really needed it in the past. I had 3 PSA test done and all 3 were elevated. It went from 6.5 down to 4.5 and the last test it was at 5.5. I am scheduled to have a biopsy done a month from now, but am very concerned with the high PSA levels. My last injection for this cycle will be next week and then I go back to TRT levels of test. I'm wondering before I go to the biopsy if I should have my PSA levels checked again a few weeks after my last shot. I don't mind having the biopsy done, but it would make me feel better knowing if my PSA drops once off the cycle.

Grim31 is offline New Member
    Bump... (Running similar)

Thread Information