dddfresh is offline New Member

New and need advice please!

Back
    Search Thread
    Rate This Thread
    Display

new and need advice PLEASE
    Hello! I have read a lot of great info on this site so far...so much that it made me make an account to keep viewing. So here goes some info about me..

I started making trips to mexico and using gear at a young age of about 15-16. Yes I was very stupid. I played sports with a lot of older guys and they were all doing it, so I did too. I obviously didn't do things correctly. I tried doing research and doing cycles correctly, but who knows. I DEFINITELY didnt do my PCT correctly, which has left me with SMALL to MEDIUM Boys downstairs. Yes it sucks. It also left me with scars on my arms from spot injections which led to me having to tell my mom how I got them because the doctor made me since I was under 18.

Well, I haven't dabbled into this stuff for about 6 years or so and I think I am ready to give it a shot, and hopefully do it better. I just put in an order from a website ( I am not sure I can say which one here).

I ordered versions of Deca250 and Sus350 with 10pins, and some Clomid and Nolva. After I ordered, I began doing more reading on here and realized I didnt order enough.

The place I ordered from doesnt sell any type of HCG that I can tell and from what I have read, this is very important, especially for the shrinkage factor which I cannot afford even more.

I am 5ft 7in tall and about 155lbs, maybe 13%bf. Active. 27 years old.

I feel that since I abused the juice so much when I was younger, that I have probably had low T levels ever since. I have tried all sorts of over the counter T boosters but nothing stronger.

My questions are:

Can I use something other than HCG to keep my boys from hiding any further? Is there any hope of getting them bigger from my previous damage? Do i need to find a source for HCG? I am worrisome about these "send money to china and wait" websites.

Can you please recommend the dosage for my cycle and POST cycle? I Know i need to buy more clomid and nolva, but luckily I have time to do that. I am very worried about more side affects.

Is Mexico still a source if I decided to make a quick trip down there? Or is the internet the way to go these days?

I hope this helps, and please send any advice. It has been many years since I have done this stuff.

Thanks so much

D

2iron is offline Associate Member
    First you should do blood work and see where your testosterone is at. just dont assume low t to justify things. Then read some more.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Moved this to the correct forum.Read the rules you are walking a fine line.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information