Essdot is offline New Member

Cool 1st REAL cycle help.

ancs
    Last edited by Essdot; 08-19-2014 at 03:35 AM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks for the reply Derek! I did read that. I mentioned that in the second sentence on my post.
    However, it doesn't answer my question.
    My goals are different to the goals of the people that sticky is aimed at.

My question is specifically wondering whether 500mg/week would be overkill for someone only looking to gain 10lbs lean muscle and keep bloating to a minimum. It is my understanding most people who take 500mg/week are in a caloric surplus where I would be hovering at maintenance or lower. Therefore, I feel my post is a valid question.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    If you have read that post closely you would have noticed that holding on to 10lb of lean muscle after one cycle is damn hard. Re-read the post. You are on, for all intents and purposes, an TRT dose.

OK cool, I guess that's two people telling me to re-read the post. I shall re-read it lol. I have positively repped BOTH of you guys for your responses. Thanks a bunch.

Side question:

When you say TRT dose... do you mean 250mg is too low to even notice any gains? Is 500mg the ABSOLUTE minimum? It's not the money factor, I just want to take the least amount to start seeing results from a 16 week cycle. If I can accomplish this with 250-375mg then why subject my body to 500mg?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Essdot View Post
    When you say TRT dose... do you mean 250mg is too low to even notice any gains? Is 500mg the ABSOLUTE minimum? It's not the money factor, I just want to take the least amount to start seeing results from a 16 week cycle. If I can accomplish this with 250-375mg then why subject my body to 500mg?
    I can not answer that.

NOTE: Your PCT is also not the recommended one but you will notice that on your re-read ;-)

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry man can't recommend a cycle that will allow you to only keep 10 lean lbs
    I think option 1 will give you 9 lbs and option 2 will give you 11 but both options are probably going to mess your body up because shit is all wrong.

Read that link again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

Don't mean to be a ass but there is a right way to doing things and that's what we preach.

Good day mate.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    The question you're asking is impossible to answer. There are too many variables. The only way to know is to actually do it. If you are worried about gaining too much than start at 250/wk. At the end of the cycle, if you haven't reached your goal, then wait 6 months and try again at 375.

But so much of the answer depends on diet, training, genetics, ect. Put together a solid first cycle and jump in. It's the only way you will get an answer to the question.

Thanks for the feedback. I will be proceeding with a much more structured plan.

Cheers!

Thread Information