snugglewitme is offline New Member

cjc and ghrp, i need info on dosing and what gains to expect

i am planned on buying ghrp-2 10mg and cjc-1295 5mg.
    wondering what to dose this at and how many doses a day to gain 10lbs+ in a month.
    and im planned on injecting it a few times.
    i weigh 155lbs, 5,11 and really need to bulk up.

will i get good gains from this, or should i wait until next paycheck and get ace or follistatin?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are the rest of you stats?

Profile says you are 19, I want you to be aware of the risks associated with taking a PH in a developing state. I have seen many people on this very forum disrupt their HPTA via PH at an early age. I am not here to tell you not to, only that I wouldn't if I were you and that you need to make an informed decision.

Having taken these PHs myself I would not expect amazing results from them. I do still believe 10lbs/month is possible just because of your size, assuming you eat right.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snugglewitme View Post
    i am planned on buying ghrp-2 10mg and cjc-1295 5mg.
    wondering what to dose this at and how many doses a day to gain 10lbs+ in a month.
    and im planned on injecting it a few times.
    i weigh 155lbs, 5,11 and really need to bulk up.

will i get good gains from this, or should i wait until next paycheck and get ace or follistatin?
    I agree, you need to bulk up and the only way to do that is with food. You should not be trying to boost your HGH at your age or it could suppress your natural HGH at least temporarily. ghrp-2 wont do much to increase your appetite, ghrp-6 does more.

What you need to do is just work on learning what to eat and when to eat it using the nutrition center.

Thread Information