popsicle28 is offline New Member

New Gear,terrible pain

Hey everyone. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Sus 350? I am 3 weeks into my cycle of 700mg / week and I am experiencing bad injection site pain. A day after injection I have bad pain at the site and what feels like a node the size of a walnut in the muscle. I am using 1.5" pins, 23g. I know the injections are making it into the muscle and its not in fat and I can feel the swelling in the muscle below the fat when I rub it. Has anyone else had problems like this?
    I injected my quad 2 weeks ago and my right leg still hurts a little. So gluts are my only choice.

Thanks in advance.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popsicle28 View Post
    Hey everyone. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with Kalpa Pharmaceuticals Sus 350? I am 3 weeks into my cycle of 700mg / week and I am experiencing bad injection site pain. A day after injection I have bad pain at the site and what feels like a node the size of a walnut in the muscle. I am using 1.5" pins, 23g. I know the injections are making it into the muscle and its not in fat and I can feel the swelling in the muscle below the fat when I rub it. Has anyone else had problems like this?
    I injected my quad 2 weeks ago and my right leg still hurts a little. So gluts are my only choice.

Thanks in advance.
    Is it your first time with a blend?

I have use other kinds of sustanon before but it was always 250mg/ml. 2 injections per week of 1ml. I have always done 500mg per week. This is my first time bumping it up to 700mg per week.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Ive heard good things about them. No pip issues tho. Whew glad I dont have that problem. Mostly all sust is gonna have pip with it but this sounds ruff. May have to cut the gear with grape seed or coconut oil. Try heating it. Does it contain alot of E.O. or B.A.? I cant stand that always had terrible pip.

Their gear has been solid for me. I have always had pip but I don't remember it being this bad. The gear I have received from them now and in the past has never had much oil. It always appears non viscous in the bottle. I am not sure of the alcohol content (i know that will def. cause irritation). I am also not sure what the eo content is. Can ethyl oleate cause pain?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by popsicle28 View Post
    Their gear has been solid for me. I have always had pip but I don't remember it being this bad. The gear I have received from them now and in the past has never had much oil. It always appears non viscous in the bottle. I am not sure of the alcohol content (i know that will def. cause irritation). I am also not sure what the eo content is. Can ethyl oleate cause pain?
    From my experience yes its extremely painful. I wont touch anything again with EO in it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Not worth it IMO

BigB_44 is offline New Member
    Sounds crazy but put ur pins in the freezer...I'd also heat up ur bottle in hot water before drawing... after injection, take a super hot shower and rub with ur fist for a good 3-5 min...and inject VERY slowly

Thread Information