MisterSandman is offline New Member

First Cycle questions : BW and TRT

Hi toall
    48 yo working out for 3 years 11% BF 170lbs 5'9"
    Been on TRT for 1 year, 150mg/wk Test cyp + 250iu of HCG twice a week no AI

Planning on doing my first T-cyp cycle, 500mg/wk
    Was thinking of going 12 weeks but my doc requires blood work every 12 weeks...

My question is if I run 500mg/wk for 8 weeks with 500iu of HCG and .50 anastrozole per week, stop for 3 weeks and then start my TRT at 150mg per week, considering the half life of T-cyp an I safe in doing BW on week 12?

Thank you all for your help

Baxter35 is offline Member
    4 weeks should be enough time for it to clear, but on a long Esther test doing only 8 weeks will limit your window for gains. Has your doc stated that he plans to keep doing tests every 12 weeks for good or is that still just because you're relatively new to treatment. I'd prefer to wait until your not fighting a short timeline if its possible. .5 Anastrozole is low for 500mg/week. You'll need to do bloodwork to check E2. Where is your E2 at now? At 170 for 5'9", it doesn't sound like you've maxed your potential on just trt alone yet. Re-evaluate your training/diet and see if you can make more gains while waiting out your trt protocol longer is probably the best choice right now. Btw, check out trt section, plenty of great advice over there.

thx for your response
    at 48 (almst 49...) I don't think I can make many more gains without some help...
    unfortunately my doc wants 12 week follow up (when he writes the Rx for TRT) so I am not getting away form that
    But I will think about waiting a bit longer, maybe one stabilized he will agree not to have me checked so often

Baxter35 is offline Member
    If running an 8 week cycle is what you ultimately decide to do, switch to propionate instead of cypionate for the blast. Prop is in and out of your system much faster and is more suited for short cycles.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed with anove and you could even do propionate for 10weeks.

And be ok for BW.

12weeks restraint you on.long ester but you have short ester available.
    So go with prop and there will be no issue.

unfortunately i have access only to cyp
    I presently have 3 10ml vials...

Thread Information