Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: First cycle in a while

harleydog is offline New Member

First cycle in a while

Hi.I was wondering all the feedback I could get from anyone which may help me..first of all I am 49 6ft 275 lbs not sure of my body fat but would guess in the low 20's I just got done beating brain cancer not to long ago and started back in the gym..I have done about 6 cycles before and have won 2 shows in the master classes before I got sick..I know nothing will help till I shep some of the weight I gained but when im ready what would be a good cycle to maintain and get a little harder..I was thinking of taking this cycle any help would be great...test 400 twice a week,either deca or tren with it..also I was going to jump start it with either with turanabol,d-bol,or anadrol ..I wont even start the cycle without cutting some of the weight I put on first..also ill follow up with nolva and arimdex..any help would be great thxs guys

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you post a pic we can better estimate your BF%.

When you say follow up with Nolva and Adex what do you mean? Can you clarify this? It sounds as if you are planning on taking Adex as a part of your PCT plan.

Once you were down to a more reasonable BF% I would recommend just a Test cycle alone, maybe add some Dbol in the beginning since you seem to like it. Being out of shape I wouldn't want to get back in the gym and overdo it, but that is up to you.

I don't really wanna comment any further on this proposed cycle since you seem to be on the fence about it. If you post something more concrete we can critique it better.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good questions Ranger.
    Also, why don't just check your bf almost everyone has a scale, and gyms have calipers?

Congrats on the brain cancer victory!
    RangerDanger830 likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information