Nij
    Nij is offline Junior Member

How will cycling effect this?

I've had pretty shit acne for awhile now. Slowly getting better after starting Austinite's protocol. Already can see where scarring is going to be, so I am going to have to take care of that someday. For the time being though, how will gear effect it? I've heard of some poeple running test only and it clearing up, as odd as it sounds. Also, I don't get any acne on my back or shoulder. I used to get an occasional pimple or two there though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How will cycling effect this?-img_2430.jpg  

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    There's no real way to know. For some worsening acne is a real problem side effect of AAS use. This is unique to the individual and may be dependent on compounds used and dosage. I've seen some skin clearing from a cycle and I've seen nightmare acne-- and that's just on myself. Take your pick.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You may want to see an allergist for testing to see what foods could be adding to your acne issue.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    You may want to see an allergist for testing to see what foods could be adding to your acne issue.
    Good point and supplements I've noticed certain ones make me break out like crazy

Nij
    Nij is offline Junior Member
    Have you guys ever seen breakouts causes from creatine? I've have taken it on and off so many times because I feel like my acne is worse when on it. But when I think about it, it doesn't make sense for it to cause acne.

Thread Information