Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 55
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: How much time after T3 Rebound??

  1. #1
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295

    How much time after T3 Rebound??

    Hi, I知 somehow 2 months in T3, started at 25mcg, upped to 75mcg and a week ago I stopped.
    I知 still on tren and test and masteron , but I noticed a quick weight gain, 3kg in 3-4 days after stopping T3.
    I was shocked, and now I started T3 again, but I won稚 pass 50mcg until end of cycle.
    I知 curios to know, after how many days T3 will stabilize, and if its normal such a weight gain.
    I must admit, I wasn稚 eating clean, because I was on 7 days festival.
    The weight gain was right after the festival.
    Should I taper down?? I will do another week of T3 and then my cycle will be over.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,440
    Could easily have nothing to do with the T3.
    I can put on 5lbs of bloat by going out to eat Friday and Saturday night.
    I can't imagine what one week of festival would do to me.

  3. #3
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,319
    3-4 kg after eating crappy for a week? consider yourself lucky if that is all you gained.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  4. #4
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Oh how we've missed you Andrea...
    diesel101 and Capebuffalo like this.

  5. #5
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    The thyroid quickly, very quickly resumes normal function. Heck there are studies that show after YEARS of t3 use the thyroid resumed normal function very quickly. Id say just how quickly but then you would blame t3 and not your diet, which is likely the predominant issue here.
    almostgone likes this.

  6. #6
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Yeah, diet for shure the main reason, the thing is, I was eating crappy during the festival, and was getting more shredded day by day. But I was dancing and jumping around the clock, without sleeping, so I think I was burning calories like hell. Then I went back to normal life, and there is were I gained that 3kg. I was still eating bad, then I started diet and I lost 1 kg. yesterday I started T3, and magically I went back to 82kg, so I lost that 3kg I gained. I’m glad to hear Its the diet, I’m really much below 10% BF, so Its easy to put on fat only by eating bad, if not helped by some fatburner.

    Btw, the festival week, I was on 2000mg test, 800mg tren and 800mg masteron , 75mcg of T3.
    Tren and masteron ok, very good dose to look like a freakin rock, 2000mg of test, is too much, i got swollen hands, like they were exploding. I think 1000mg of test is enough. The sweating was terrible though, people were thinking I was on high amounts of recreational drugs.

  7. #7
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,540
    When did you get out ?
    almostgone likes this.

  8. #8
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    I cant believe u would take all that stack and still be out partying.. Crazy if u ask me

  9. #9
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    The thyroid quickly, very quickly resumes normal function. Heck there are studies that show after YEARS of t3 use the thyroid resumed normal function very quickly. Id say just how quickly but then you would blame t3 and not your diet, which is likely the predominant issue here.
    spot on.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  10. #10
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper
    I cant believe u would take all that stack and still be out partying.. Crazy if u ask me
    Oh you've never come across him before I guess. Colourful character to say the least.
    The KFC Guy and almostgone like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #11
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    Oh you've never come across him before I guess. Colourful character to say the least.
    Its madness if you ask me, ive never done a cycle but i lurk around here alot. Theres no way i would be running copious amounts of gear and still be going on raves!! May aswell pour your money down the drain

  12. #12
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    I speculate he is really a professional and is very experienced and just enjoys getting on here and trolling us. On one hand, no one can make up some of the things this guy comes up with. Then again, it is consistently off the wall.

  13. #13
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I speculate he is really a professional and is very experienced and just enjoys getting on here and trolling us. On one hand, no one can make up some of the things this guy comes up with. Then again, it is consistently off the wall.
    No, I’m very far from professional, this year, I really messed it up with my diet, now I really eat junk, I try to eat clean, but its hard, I barely sleep and I go from a festival to another. I mean, there are people that take recreational drugs for going out, others like me take steroids . I feel healthy, and T3 really keeps me shredded although the junk food.
    I mean, I won’t lie, most of people here, say their diet is in check year round, then I see some photos, and they look like shit.
    If you ask me, I’d stay lifelong on T3 and test and tren , its amazing, you can eat whatever you want, and you simply get bigger, and stay lean, and even get leaner.

  14. #14
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    No, I'm very far from professional, this year, I really messed it up with my diet, now I really eat junk, I try to eat clean, but its hard, I barely sleep and I go from a festival to another. I mean, there are people that take recreational drugs for going out, others like me take steroids. I feel healthy, and T3 really keeps me shredded although the junk food. I mean, I won't lie, most of people here, say their diet is in check year round, then I see some photos, and they look like shit. If you ask me, I'd stay lifelong on T3 and test and tren, its amazing, you can eat whatever you want, and you simply get bigger, and stay lean, and even get leaner.
    U take steroids to look good at festivals dont you... Are u australian by chance?
    yettibecsuse likes this.

  15. #15
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    U take steroids to look good at festivals dont you... Are u australian by chance?
    I think the real question here is why does he take steroids just so he can eat like crap and still make some gains instead of doing it the hard way, which is the most effective way?

    And you wonder why everyone thinks you're crazy...

  16. #16
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    I work with so many ppl who are the same, they run stupid amounts of gear and then eat sh#t!! The worst thing is this makes them really think steroids are a magic pill... Ive seen a trend with alot of australians (im aussie aswell) they get on all this gear just to take there shirts off and wear stupid bumbags at a festival.. I think its crazy

  17. #17
    reporich is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    Post a picture!

  18. #18
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    I’m not australian, don’t know what they do there, here in spain, its common to take steroids in summer and go out to every kind of festival and eat like crap, take drugs and drink like a sponge.
    It was only the festival week where I was eating like crap, now I’m trying to follow my diet. Most of people here look like shit even on steroids, because they eat like shit. I look better then ever in my life, and I’m planning not to take steroids next year, maybe only some fatburners or try out HGH.
    The only problem for me right now, is to follow the diet, go on eating clean, I’ can’t stand the taste of chicken, tuna and beef anymore. I will end up with some kind of psicological allergy I think. Don’t know how to go on.

  19. #19
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Fvck it. I'm starting the same plan. Sounds good. Who's with me?
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

  20. #20
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    So I suspended T3 since 1 week more or less.
    I did also taper down, I went from 75mcg ED to 50mcg ED for 2-3 weeks, 25mcg ED for a week, and to 12,5mcg for another week.
    Tomorrow I will complete a week without T3.
    I noticed, I had the most amazing fat loss at 75mcg, but best over all results in between 50-25mcg.
    Apetite was too strong on 75mcg, eat too much junk. 50mcg, apetite is far more under control, but the results for fat control were also good on 25mcg.
    Now, I don’t feel any rebound, I loose and gain weight depending on my diet, weight seems under control.
    If my thyroids would be damaged, I should gain weight straight the day after suspending T3, or even by taking 12,5mcg right??
    Because half life is so short.

    or should I expect a crash further in the future???

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,028
    Blog Entries
    3
    I cant believe you guys are actually entertaining this troll...he throws every aas together in back to back cycles hoping for a miracle and then wonders why he dosent have his dream body already...this shit aint magic you tool...

  22. #22
    yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    155
    We (Australians) don't all do that im in bed by 730 lol

  23. #23
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I cant believe you guys are actually entertaining this troll...he throws every aas together in back to back cycles hoping for a miracle and then wonders why he dosent have his dream body already...this shit aint magic you tool...
    sorry bro, I think I just shared a very useful info, and you should thank me, and learn from my experience.
    In my case, no taper down from 75mcg, bad thing and rebound, taper down, no rebound.
    You have to taper down T3.
    And shut up tool you, I gained 18kg in 3 cycles, I went from 68kg on 1.86m to 86kg and I’m faaar below 10% BF.
    If you look at my stock weight, you see my genetics are not made for bodybuilding, and still I gained 18kg clean.
    So the best thing for you is to shut up and respect others, and learn from them.

  24. #24
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    You could've done that naturally quite easy to be honest.... Im 90kg naturally and 4 years ago i was 71kg, the more i research the more i realise i dont need it yet, geez i even have it in my cupboard but i dont see a point in using it as i know my diet still needs work... You come here boasting that u run all this gear n t3 whilst eating shit and going to festivals... Pointless information to be honest!

  25. #25
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    You could've done that naturally quite easy to be honest.... Im 90kg naturally and 4 years ago i was 71kg, the more i research the more i realise i dont need it yet, geez i even have it in my cupboard but i dont see a point in using it as i know my diet still needs work... You come here boasting that u run all this gear n t3 whilst eating shit and going to festivals... Pointless information to be honest!
    you're all here the captains! I don't give a shit honestly about what you say, 18kg shredded in 3 years is imposible for any ectomorph tending to endo, even for a full mesomorph. I have many personal trainers in my gym, fighting for 3-4 kg naturally, with a much better genetic than mine.
    I only shared my experience, if its right or wrong to party on roids, its up to yourself.
    Btw, I'm not a profesional bodybuilder, I only do that to reach good proportions because of lack of genetics.
    my goal this year was 85kg, I reached 86 shredded, my next goal will be 90kg next summer, or 100kg this Winter.

  26. #26
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    [QUOTE="XxAndreaxX"] you're all here the captains! I don't give a shit honestly about what you say, 18kg shredded in 3 years is imposible for any ectomorph tending to endo, even for a full mesomorph.


    How is it impossible if you did it with no proper diet??? I bet you could have done 3/4 of the natty

  27. #27
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    [QUOTE=kapper;6924619]
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    you're all here the captains! I don't give a shit honestly about what you say, 18kg shredded in 3 years is imposible for any ectomorph tending to endo, even for a full mesomorph.


    How is it impossible if you did it with no proper diet??? I bet you could have done 3/4 of the natty
    who told you that I did not do a proper diet????
    My diet was in check throughout 3/4 of the cycle. I lost control with the 75mcg of T3, but got back as I dropped to 50mcg

  28. #28
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    Yeah, diet for shure the main reason, the thing is, I was eating crappy during the festival, and was getting more shredded day by day. But I was dancing and jumping around the clock, without sleeping, so I think I was burning calories like hell. Then I went back to normal life, and there is were I gained that 3kg. I was still eating bad, then I started diet and I lost 1 kg. yesterday I started T3, and magically I went back to 82kg, so I lost that 3kg I gained. I'm glad to hear Its the diet, I'm really much below 10% BF, so Its easy to put on fat only by eating bad, if not helped by some fatburner. Btw, the festival week, I was on 2000mg test, 800mg tren and 800mg masteron, 75mcg of T3. Tren and masteron ok, very good dose to look like a freakin rock, 2000mg of test, is too much, i got swollen hands, like they were exploding. I think 1000mg of test is enough. The sweating was terrible though, people were thinking I was on high amounts of recreational drugs.
    Look at all your compounds and look at your weight, that tells me you have no idea how to eat..... Ive researched enough to know that running that sort of cycle u should be weighing over 220pounds.... Enough said sorry i should have stayed out of this!!

  29. #29
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    Quote Originally Posted by kapper View Post
    Look at all your compounds and look at your weight, that tells me you have no idea how to eat..... Ive researched enough to know that running that sort of cycle u should be weighing over 220pounds.... Enough said sorry i should have stayed out of this!!
    shut up if you do not know nothing about genetics.
    I gained 8kg lean in this cutting cycle, I know I was on 4 months, but it was a cutting cycle and 8kg lean gains, its more than enough. what do you expect to gain under 8% of BF you joker?????

    BTW I was the main time on 400mg of tren E and 500mg of test E and 400mg of masteron E.
    if you calculate the actual hormon contained in each ml, you will see, my cycle wasn't really overkill:
    288mg of tren EW, 360mg of test EW, 288mg of masteron EW.
    now the numbers are muuuch different, some would even say, the masteron is waaaay to low, the test is not much above TRT and the tren, is a beginner dose....
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 09-04-2014 at 05:39 AM.

  30. #30
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Screw the suit and tie I'm going to rave to do some gear and party the fat off!!!
    ghettoboyd and Docd187123 like this.

  31. #31
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    shut up if you do not know nothing about genetics.
    I gained 8kg lean in this cutting cycle, I know I was on 4 months, but it was a cutting cycle and 8kg lean gains, its more than enough. what do you expect to gain under 8% of BF you joker?????

    BTW I was the main time on 400mg of tren E and 500mg of test E and 400mg of masteron E.
    if you calculate the actual hormon contained in each ml, you will see, my cycle wasn't really overkill:
    288mg of tren EW, 360mg of test EW, 288mg of masteron EW.
    now the numbers are muuuch different, some would even say, the masteron is waaaay to low, the test is not much above TRT and the tren, is a beginner dose....
    I might know a thing or two about genetics and I find your understanding of genetics is disgraceful. It is obvious you could care less about the opinions of others on here, even if they are right. You are only concerned with running extremely irresponsible amounts of gear to account for your poor decisions and lack of willpower and intelligence.

    You do not belong on this board, you are continuously setting a bad example for the many people that come here looking for advice. When people say they have a hard time distinguishing between the good and bad advice here, just know that yours is the bad advice.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    9,028
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    shut up if you do not know nothing about genetics.
    I gained 8kg lean in this cutting cycle, I know I was on 4 months, but it was a cutting cycle and 8kg lean gains, its more than enough. what do you expect to gain under 8% of BF you joker?????

    BTW I was the main time on 400mg of tren E and 500mg of test E and 400mg of masteron E.
    if you calculate the actual hormon contained in each ml, you will see, my cycle wasn't really overkill:
    288mg of tren EW, 360mg of test EW, 288mg of masteron EW.
    now the numbers are muuuch different, some would even say, the masteron is waaaay to low, the test is not much above TRT and the tren, is a beginner dose....
    prove it, show us some picks...I want to see 8%bf...

  33. #33
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    you already have some pics in other posts... anyways I won't enter in the discussion. I know what I say. I know 99% on this frum looks worse than me, on gear or off gear, despite my genetics, so fck off.

  34. #34
    RangerDanger830's Avatar
    RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,870
    Talk is cheap, pics or it didn't happen.
    marcus300 likes this.

  35. #35
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,495
    Bullshit dude I have yet to see one damn pic of you. 99% of the forum is inferior to you huh?..you fckin idiot.
    marcus300 likes this.

  36. #36
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    you already have some pics in other posts... anyways I won't enter in the discussion. I know what I say. I know 99% on this frum looks worse than me, on gear or off gear, despite my genetics, so fck off.
    WARNING

    Do not speak to members like your some kind of retard. Reality is you don't look better than 99% of people here because you honestly look like you don't train or eat. You have took every kind of steroid under the sun and you look like a terd, how fuking dare you speak like that to people who have tried to help you over the past months and years.

    I am being honest give bodybuilding up because you don't know how to train, eat or design cycles.

    There are photos of this idiot in his previous thread and believe me doesn't train

    RangerDanger830 likes this.

  37. #37
    Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    2,220
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    WARNING

    Do not speak to members like your some kind of retard. Reality is you don't look better than 99% of people here because you honestly look like you don't train or eat. You have took every kind of steroid under the sun and you look like a terd, how fuking dare you speak like that to people who have tried to help you over the past months and years.

    I am being honest give bodybuilding up because you don't know how to train, eat or design cycles.

    There are photos of this idiot in his previous thread and believe me doesn't train

    And to think that physique requires multiple gram of gear weekly to maintain.....this damn genetics get them everytime
    marcus300 likes this.

  38. #38
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,495
    Have fun wearing those 13" arms bro. You got us all beat. I never flame people here but when i see sensless talk like you i have no choice. I agree with Marcus, you really should stop using so much gear. You will end up dying young. Bodybuilding clearly isnt for you. You lack the knowledge it takes and obviously the determination involved in eating and training. You rely too much on the chems. Stop now. Good luck.

  39. #39
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    it was my second cycle, and my first cycle doesn't really count as a cycle....

    How much time after T3 Rebound??-wp_20140715_001.jpg

    this picture was at the beginning of this cycle, I'd say around 82kg and something more than 10% BF.
    now I'm at 86kg, and below 10%...

  40. #40
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    it was my second cycle, and my first cycle doesn't really count as a cycle....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140715_001.jpg 
Views:	989 
Size:	792.8 KB 
ID:	152816

    this picture was at the beginning of this cycle, I'd say around 82kg and something more than 10% BF.
    now I'm at 86kg, and below 10%...
    Exactly, pls re read my post....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •