Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    crawfordtn is offline New Member

Lightbulb Looking for cycle and diet advice

Hey there, first off id like to introduce myself as a new member to the forums, I'm looking for brutal honest opinions and advice as I'm looking to make the most of my cycle. I'll start with my stats.

height: 5'11
    weight (currently) : 235 was around 250 Last Janurary
    Goal: lose 30 lbs, looking to compete in light heavies an amateur show in my area in November.
    Stack: (this is what I currently have, this is also my second cycle)
    two 10ml vials of t400 , aromasin , nolvadex was planning on adding anavar but im new to the whole adding compounds thing.

I plan on working with a coach for my diet , but until then im looking for diet/gear and even program advice. any input is greatly appreciated.

Are you 21 or 22?
    Your profile created 8/6/14 says 21.
    What is your bodyfat %?

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crawfordtn View Post
    Hey there, first off id like to introduce myself as a new member to the forums, I'm looking for brutal honest opinions and advice as I'm looking to make the most of my cycle. I'll start with my stats.

height: 5'11
    weight (currently) : 235 was around 250 Last Janurary
    Goal: lose 30 lbs, looking to compete in light heavies an amateur show in my area in November.
    Stack: (this is what I currently have, this is also my second cycle)
    two 10ml vials of t400 , aromasin , nolvadex was planning on adding anavar but im new to the whole adding compounds thing.

I plan on working with a coach for my diet , but until then im looking for diet/gear and even program advice. any input is greatly appreciated.
    You dont need AAs at this stage also you are too young at 21 or 22 !!

Use link below to help with diet
    http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to keep going at it naturally get to 15% or less bodyfat. Steroids at you age and body condition is not going to benifit like you think. There are too many risks to cycle at you age and bf%. Please research the risk so you understand for your self.
    I would head over to the nutrition section post up your full diet, you have made great progress thus far and so keep it going and don't start think you need any supplements to get to where you want to be.
    If anything check austinite's fat loss stack that will help

Thread Information